Online Game 1-3

New world, new heart plug

    In the last world, Bai Tang and Luo Dai lost their breaths almost at the same time.

    By the time Bai Tang remembered everything, he had already returned to the system space, and the ball surrounded his feet and barked.

    "Thank you for your hard work, Qiu'er~"

    Bai Tang saw everything Qiu'er had done for him. If Qiu'er hadn't followed him, he would have died in the cold palace long ago.

    "You're welcome, I'm your system..." Qiu'er said with a smile.

    "Points are settled, the male and female masters will be rewarded with 1,000 points, the branch will be rewarded, and one system will be rewarded with 500 points." With the sound of the mechanical voice, one person and one dog suddenly remembered Xiao A.

    After Ma Aoshan was locked up by Prince Zhuang, it never made a sound.     Bai Tang looked at the jade pendant on Qiu'er

    's neck and asked tentatively, "Little A, are you still there?"

A touch of humanity.

    That's Xiao A's feelings for Bai Tang. Seriously, you can get luck without doing tasks. Xiao A has never tried it before. When he realized that Bai Tang was a person who achieved great luck, after he left the world , resolutely followed his soul, but did not expect to enter another system space.

    It's no wonder that Ma Aoshan's heroine halo can't beat him. It turns out that Bai Tang is not an ordinary person.

    "Wang Wang, come out, I want to fight with you!" Qiu'er shouted angrily.

    After leaving that world, the effect of the love flower powder on Qiu'er's body was lifted. When he remembered that he had licked a jade pendant for decades, he wished to rinse it dozens of times with mouthwash.

    With Qiu'er's cry, a wisp of white smoke floated out of the jade pendant, forming the appearance of another puppy in mid-air.

    No way, it was licked by the ball too much, and its system actually defaulted that its favorite is the dog. After accumulating a certain amount of air transport, it also looks like a puppy. Thinking of this, Xiao A's teeth tickled with hatred.

    It looked at the ball with a bad face, and the war between the two puppies was about to break out.

    "Little A, thank you for your help in the world of planes."

   The boy smiled with frowning eyes, even better than when he was attached to someone else.

    Xiao A waved his hand quickly, "The host has been dealt with, and I haven't been of any help."

    To be honest, Bai Tang is the best host among the hosts it is bound to, even if he doesn't need his own help, he will Given luck, he is also generous, and he is not stingy at all. He is still very willing to follow Bai Tang.

    "What's Xiao A's plan next?" Bai Tang asked while chewing on the pine nuts. He hadn't eaten pine nuts for a long time, and he was so greedy.

    "Host, can I follow you?" Xiao A is still more willing to follow Bai Tang, with good welfare and great freedom.

    "Is that so..."

    "No!" Qiu'er refused immediately, "Tang Tang already has a system, it's me, you go."

    Qiu'er hugged Bai Tang tightly and said arrogantly.

    Little A doesn't care so much, and it's not that Qiu'er is the host, as long as Bai Tang agrees.