Orc World 7-8-9

Tangtang is an orc?

    When Priest Mana led three Asian orcs and two females, Bai Tang sat dignifiedly on the stone.

    "Bai Tang, are you not feeling well, why are you blushing?" Priest Mana asked with concern, even if it was an envoy of the beast god, it was only a slightly stronger Asian orc than a female, and would get sick just as well.

    Bai Tang glanced at Kyle, who was carrying the wood, and fanned himself with his hand, "It's hot, it's hot."

    Priest Mana looked up at the green leaves, and it seemed that summer was coming soon. Kyle builds a house and works, and hot spots are normal.

    What the priest of Mana didn't know, Bai Tang's heat was not the same.

    Among the few people who followed Priest Mana was Ran Xiayue. She took the vines collected by the orcs in the forest, aimed at the position, and sat beside Bai Tang.

    Ran Xiayue carefully observed the sub-orc in front of her, with pointed ears, long golden hair, and a huge tail, all of which were the appearance of the sub-orc in memory, but it gave people the feeling of being a little less cowardly and more smiling than in memory.

    "Tianlong covers the earth tiger." Ran Xiayue whispered in Bai Tang's ear with the help of the vines.

    For a foodie, the heroine almost made Bai Tang say the phrase "chicken stewed with mushrooms". Although he doesn't like meat, he likes to eat the mushrooms in it.

    Bai Tang looked at Ran Xiayue in confusion, "What are you talking about?"

    It wasn't a fellow. Ran Xiayue was disappointed, "It's okay, let's start weaving baskets."

    Bai Tang nodded, and the other Asian orc females sat in a circle with Bai Tang, so everyone must be able to see Bai Tang's weaving movements clearly.

    "Let's do this first, put up the three rattan sticks, twist them, and pull out a circle..."

    The distance between the seats was specially arranged by the priest of Mana, and they would not touch Bai Tang. The original intention was to express respect for the envoy of the beast god. . Bai Tang also felt very good. Although there were many people, there was no pressure from crowded people.

    "Wow, so that's what it is."

    "Bai Tang, how did you tie this up..."

    "I'm so ugly..." The

    orcs are simple and honest. The Asian orcs are also friendly and eager to learn. If they don't understand, they will ask questions. They quickly get along with Bai Tang and learn the seemingly complicated baskets while laughing and laughing.

    "I succeeded, I succeeded." One of the blue-haired sub-orcs excitedly held up baskets with different gaps. Although it was a bit ugly, it was a success, at least it could be used.

    "Wow~ How did you shut up, I won't take it..."

    "That's it, you stuff this one with this one and tie it up..."

    Bai Tang taught them how to tie the knot, which is very miraculous. The messenger said, you can roll up the animal skins that are not used temporarily, and tie them up with sun-dried rattan, and wash them from time to time when you don't need them.

    The Asian orcs succeeded in weaving baskets one after another, and looked at Bai Tang with a few pairs of eyes with longing.

    "They want you to praise me." System Yu Yourongyan looked at the heroine next to her. She was still fighting with the rattan, and she was holding something in her hand.