Campus 19

The little squirrel was immersed in his own world and did not hear anything outside the window.

Shadows descended from above. Hudson opened the small bag, and the aroma of fried fruit overflowed.

The fruit, not big or small, was stuffed into the mouth. Bai Tangshui's eyes were hazy, and her mouth raised her head with a bulging mouth. It's pathetic and hilarious.

"Didn't you say I'll watch the movie with you when I come back, did you watch it by yourself again??" Hudson felt warm when he came back to touch the computer, and he only thought that Bai Tang was frightened by watching the movie by himself again.

"You, will you not want me?" The boy's milky voice trembled uncontrollably.

Hudson held his face, his eyes full of affection, "How could it be, I will never want you."

"Hudson..." Bai Tang plunged into his arms, tears rolling down.

Hudson resisted the urge to kiss those tears away, and silently swore in his heart that I would never make you cry again.

The next day, Hudson found Tian Lingxue and had a long talk.

After hearing Hudson's message, Tian Lingxue met his green eyes, which were serious, focused, and determined. She lowered her eyes and regularly stirred the milk tea in the ceramic cup.

"Bai Tang and I have been neighbors since we were young. Bai Tang's parents quarreled every day. When Xiao Baitang was four years old, he often huddled in the corner of the corridor, and there was the sound of smashing things at home. Later, my mother saw that Bai Tang was pitiful and brought it back. The Bai family was either quarreling or fighting. Whenever this time, Bai Tang would run out on his own. My parents also brought Bai Tang over for dinner from time to time. My family was not a wealthy family. I could take care of Bai Tang when I was a child. , the burden on the family is getting heavier and heavier, and he can't help Bai Tang. Because Bai Tang is malnourished all the year round, his health is not very good. He is very insecure and timid, and the gangsters in the school often bully him. Bai's parents were killed in a car accident, and Bai Tang received a sum of compensation, so life is a little better."

Tian Lingxue sneered and looked directly at Hudson, "If you just want to play, I hope you don't attack Bai Tang."

Hudson looked grim and firmly assured Tian Lingxue, "No."
"If you're serious, let him live the rest of his life safely and happily." She pushed away the cold milk tea and stood up, "But I don't trust you now, I'll stare at you, When necessary, even if Tangtang is sad, I will take him away."

"I won't give you this chance." Hudson drank the remaining coffee and called the waiter to check out.

The fate of the original owner Bai Tang is pitiful, but that is not the fate of the squirrel demon Bai Tang. Although he has never met the squirrel father and the squirrel mother, he lived with his friends in the forest when he was a child, and he laughed and laughed every day. In addition, Bai Tang is cowardly and timid. Whenever there is any trouble, he slaps his butt and nimbly runs away in the woods, and he never encounters anything strange.

Except for the encounter with the system under the fallen tree, the accident was purely accidental.

In the days that followed, it seemed as if the plot had returned to its original line.

In order to enrich the project assignments and personal study, Bai Tang continued the library reading journey at the suggestion of the system. Where there is Baitang, there must be Hudson, where there is Hudson, there must be Tian Lingxue, and where there is Tian Lingxue, Owen will appear in less than two minutes, except for the girls' dormitory.

Since Tian Lingxue talked to Hudson, he carried out a full range of man-marking operations, and at the same time also examined Hudson's knowledge and character. Naturally, she embarrassed Hudson by finding something outlandish.

"Hey, I said, don't you like Hudson as a woman?" Owen said sourly, he just didn't like Tian Lingxue circling around Hudson.

"What's your business? What do you care about me so much, you like me..." Tian Lingxue rolled her eyes impatiently.

"Yo yo yo, didn't you see that Xiao Tangtang and Hudson are a couple, are you planning to rob someone? Yo, love triangle, wonderful!"

The author has something to say

Bai Tang: Hudson, do you want me? (full of tears)

Hudson (in distress): No, no, whoever said that, I'll deal with him. I love you the most, don't cry, darling~