End of Mermaid Arc

Maren Bruce grabbed the knife and rushed towards Le Mengqi. When the army captured him, Le Mengqi used his last strength to stab the knife back into Maren Bruce's stomach.

"Whoever died, go to die, go to die..." Le Mengqi looked crazy.

She took Tours with her blood-stained hands, "Tours has come to save me, he wants to marry me, he wants to marry me... No, go away, you are Sade, you are not Tours s..."

"Let's take care of it at the Manmaid Base." Tours withdrew his hand, took the handkerchief Sade handed over and wiped his hands.

Looking at Le Mengqi who was being held down, she turned around and went out without saying anything.

The matter was settled, Lieutenant General Thad easily caught up with Tours and invited him to his wedding with Meg. Yes, when the Walker family announced the marriage, he also had the idea of ​​getting married, but Meg didn't know how to propose.

"I'm fine with Meg at home, and I was called back just because it's not difficult at all..." Lieutenant General Thad complained to Tours.

Turs opened the car door, glanced at Lieutenant General Thad, and said meaningfully, "How do you think Maren Bruce escaped."

Lieutenant General Thad looked at Yang Chang's car and fell into contemplation.

"Marlen Bruce's loyalists took it away," Lieutenant General Thad murmured to himself.

wrong. He remembered the meaningful look in Tours when he left.

In the past prison robbery, there were no heavy casualties, but this time, no one was injured and died. Could it be that... Lieutenant General Thad looked in the direction where Tours left, is this your revenge, Tours.

Maren Bruce's ability to escape smoothly is indeed due to Tours' release of water. He is not a person who is scornful of human life, but he is not a person who repays grievances with virtue. Le Mengqi repeatedly targeted Bai Tangzhen as if he didn't know anything? This time, Bruce's escape was nothing more than to reduce casualties and not resist desperately.

It's still worthwhile to trade the elites of the Star Alliance for a prisoner, isn't it?

Maren Bruce was not just talking about his back. He was ready to die. He filmed the violence against Le Mengqi and posted it on the Internet. The military also found them successfully based on the video analysis.

Le Mengqi ruined everything she cared about, her reputation, image, body and spirit.

When she was rescued by the military, she was surrounded by many paparazzi reporters for interviews. They all had an unsightly photo of herself. The previous half-covered and half-naked photos were completely incomparable, and the reporter's question was a comparison. a sharp.

Because of her mermaid status, Le Mengqi is sometimes sober and sometimes insane, and she is locked in a famous mental hospital outside the city. When the staff of the mermaid base was arranging the items in her room and sending them to her, they accidentally discovered the "plan" she had written down, a grand plan to take away someone else's protector.

Although there was no time to realize it, Le Mengqi's behavior was resisted by all the fish. They don't have the same kind of harm to their own people. Except that Mr. Eddie would go to the mental hospital to see her when he was free, but none of the mermaids wanted to visit her, which shows how failed Le Mengqi was as a mermaid.

The interstellar alliance restored peace, and soon came the wedding of Tours Walker and Bai Tang.

The mermaid base can be regarded as Bai Tang's family, and Tours will marry Bai Tang from the mermaid base.