Ancient 17

"Detect that the host is in danger, and turn on the emergency protection mode." The mechanical sound frightened the system that was learned in the small black room and crawled out. Once out of the small dark room, the defenseless system choked several saliva. It quickly opened the protective shield for itself and Bai Tang.

"Oh my God, Tangtang, Tangtang..."

It is said to be a small pond, but the water is still quite deep. There is a direction at the bottom of the pond that leads to the large pond in the Imperial Garden.

Because the system was too complacent before, it used up the energy obtained in the first world, and now it can't support the protective cover for long. It heard noisy footsteps outside the pond, and tried to lift Bai Tang up when the protective cover was about to disappear.

"Di Di Di - insufficient energy, insufficient energy." When approaching the surface of the water, the mechanical sound ruthlessly shattered the hope of the system.

Suddenly, the strong arms that had been holding Bai Tang around, the system fixed his eyes and saw that it was the male lead.

The system has never felt that the male protagonist is so pleasing to the eye.

"Wow--" Jiang Junwu brought Bai Tang to the surface.

"There, the emperor and the queen are there." Eunuch Li saw the two surfaced with sharp eyes, and hurriedly called for someone to come and pull them up, prepare hot water, prepare hot water, and pass the imperial physician to the imperial physician.

"I'm fine." Jiang Junwu carried Bai Tang into Tiancheng Palace in three steps.

Bai Tang closed his eyes tightly, and the pale complexion was startling.

"Tangtang, Tangtang..."

Jiang Yuwu's hands trembled to probe Bai Tang's breath, but he could hardly feel the breath.

He was flustered, and regret and self-blame overwhelmed him.

"Tangtang, wake up, wake up..." Everyone said that the man didn't cry easily, but he didn't reach the sad part. Jiang Junwu hugged Bai Tang's silent whine, don't leave me, don't, I'm wrong, I shouldn't ask, come back, I won't say anything, don't say anything...

Fortunately, the system is still a person with a plan, dividing the energy into several parts and turning on the treatment mode.

"Hurry up, imperial physician, hurry up." Eunuch Li urged the imperial physician to come, and when he saw the emperor holding the queen, the servants did not dare to come out.

"Eunuch Li, Empress Jun, passed away." A little eunuch whispered.

Eunuch Li's heart jumped, and he hurried to see the emperor's reaction. Sure enough, Jiang Junwu slowly put down Bai Tang, picked up the dagger and was about to stab him in the stomach.

"Your Majesty—" Eunuch Li held the blade in his hand, and blood gurgled out, "Think again, Your Majesty."

"Let go." Jiang Junwu's eyes were red, without Tangtang, nothing would matter.

Eunuch Li glanced at the queen, and found that Bai Tang coughed twice, and he continued: "Emperor, listen, the queen, the queen is still angry, the queen coughed."

No need for Eunuch Li to say, Jiang Junwu also heard it. He threw away the dagger and hugged the lost treasure, "It's okay, it's okay, you haven't left, I won't force you, I won't force you again."

The emperor looked crazy, and the imperial doctor who was pushed away did not dare to speak. Seeing that Eunuch Li was injured, he picked up a bandage and wrapped it up.

"Cough, cough..." The feeling of being choked on water is really bad, Bai Tang thought that it might be better to be burned to death, drowning is too painful.

"I'm not forcing you anymore, I'm not forcing you anymore..." Jiang Yuwu was still repeating. Only a soft voice asked, "Really, really?"

"Really." Jiang Jiwu he grabbed Bai Tang's hand and gave his cheek twice, "You punish me, as long as you don't leave me, no matter what."

The male protagonist was originally the favored son of heaven, but at this time Jiang Junwu humbly begged Bai Tang.

"Enough." Bai Tang shouted, shaking off his hand.

Then he looked at Jiang Jiwu's handsome face with red marks in distress, and gently stroked it, "Does it hurt, does it hurt?"

Jiang Junwu held Bai Tang's hand and put it on his chest, "My face doesn't hurt, it hurts here."

Bai Tang felt bitter, "Well, then I'll tell you..."

"No need, don't say it, as long as you're here, everything is fine." Jiang Jiwu brushed away the broken hair stuck to Bai Tang's forehead and kissed it reverently.