Doomsday 2

Just as Bai Yun carried Shao Licang upstairs, there was a loud sound of footsteps from the alley downstairs. She hid in the corridor and looked out, and five vicious men ran in with sticks and rummaged through the garbage.

Bai Yun didn't dare to come out, he went upstairs lightly to close the door, and he didn't dare to turn on the lights. Fortunately, it was an unfinished building, filled with rubbish, which covered the bloody smell of Shao Licang's injury from jumping off the car.

The sound of footsteps went upstairs and downstairs again, Baiyun waited for a long time with his back against the door, until there was no more sound, he did not dare to open the door again.

The fainting man was thrown to the ground by Bai Yun at will, anyway, the law of the male protagonist's immortality, he can't die. However, in order not to wake up and hold grudges for the male protagonist, Bai Yun kindly built a broken tablecloth for Shao Licang. Bai Yun thought irresponsibly.

The sky was bright, and after Bai Yun made sure that the group of people downstairs had left, he found Shao Licang's wallet and took it to the supermarket to buy some daily necessities. I believe that the male protagonist won't mind, he can't starve his savior to death.

"Awu, Awu..." Bai Tang had a vague intuition in his sleep that his Awu had come to him.

The pain in his bones made him groan out loud.

"Tangtang, Tangtang, are you having a nightmare, Tangtang..." The system shouted anxiously, but couldn't wake him up anyway.

Shao Licang was awakened by the shrill cries. He opened his eyes, and the obsidian-like eyes were bottomless, as if nothing could penetrate his eyes.

This is not his villa, the yellow mottled walls, the foul-smelling air, and the back that rubbed against the skin when he jumped out of the car, none of them told him that someone had rescued him.

Is it someone in the house?

Shao Licang stood up, and the stained tablecloth fell from the expensive suit.

The closer he got to the inner room, the faster his heart beat.
Into the eye is a delicate and petite teenager, the thin hair is wet with sweat, and clings to the pale skin of the teenager. The boy's eyes were tightly closed, his bloodless lips were slightly opened, and he uttered a painful and fine groan.

Shao Licang's pupils dilated, and his heart felt as if it had been cut by 10,000 knives.

The young man seemed to have received some kind of summons, and slowly opened his eyes.

"Awu, I hurt..." Ruan Nuo's milky voice was coquettish with the closest person, and the expression on her face was both painful and happy.

"I'm not." Misidentified. Shao Licang felt an inexplicable loss in his heart, and the young man seemed to regard him as someone else. This realization made him inexplicably jealous, jealous of the person named "A Wu" in the mouth of the young man.

"Awu, Awu, pain... hug..." Bai Tang, who was tortured to the point of confusion by the pain, stretched out her hand persistently, and her bright eyes gradually filled with crystal clear liquid.

Why didn't A Wu hug him, did A Wu not like him?

Tears slid down his cheeks and fainted on the "best" sheet in the house.

Shao Licang's heartache could not be contained, he hurriedly stepped forward and hugged the young man. The moment the young man fell into his arms, the vacant heart was suddenly filled. Don't think about that "A Wu", okay, let me take care of you in the future.

"Where is the discomfort, where is the pain?" Shao Licang asked nervously.

"A Wu, I hurt~" Bai Tang buried her head in Shao Licang's arms and refused to come out. Even if it hurt, she would die in A Wu's arms.

One wanted Bai Tang to speak, the other refused to look up. When the two were at a stalemate, Bai Yun came back.

! ! !

That who, the male lead, ah - what are you doing, put down my Didi, that's my Didi.

"Tangtang, does it hurt again?" Baiyun threw away the rice and vegetables, snatched Bai Tang, and stared at Shao Licang vigilantly like an enemy.

The author has something to say

The sugar mixed with glass slag was delivered, open your mouth to eat the sugar, ah——