Entertainment 12

"Squeaky..." The little squirrel opened its big mouth and bit Min Gunian's fingers with its teeth.

It didn't exert any force, and just played with Min Gu Nian. Min Gu Nian pulled out his wet fingers and peeled a fruit for Bai Tang.

"Fruit is better than fingers."

The little squirrel took the fruit and climbed the tree again. It ate the fruit with its two claws in three or two strokes. At the end, it grinned at Min Gunian, who was below, and jumped to the tree next to it. Min Gu Nian hurriedly followed, the little squirrel jumped in front, and Min Gu Nian chased after him. One person and one mouse spent a happy morning in the woods.

The grass, trees, flowers and soil in the virgin jungle made Bai Tang, who loves nature, have a good time.

After eating at noon, it was confirmed that Bai Tang could control his human form. Min Gu Nian returned to the place where the help button was buried and dug out the button. If the thing was recovered, the rescue team of the program team could find it. Bai Tang took them out.

Bai Tang watched Min Gu Nian's digging action curiously, and asked curiously, "A Nian, what are you digging?" Could it be something delicious?

"He's digging for a distress button and wants to take you out of the jungle." The system scanned the soil and added.

Bai Tang pouted and pressed Min Gu Nian with both hands.

"I don't want to go out, I don't want to abstain."

It's hard to find a place where I can have fun, and I can't transform at will when I go back to the city.

"Be good, Tangtang, the jungle is too dangerous..." Min Gu Nian patted off the dirt above the distress button.

"I don't want it~ Isn't there A Nian, we haven't got the blue ball..." Bai Tang made up his mind not to go out so soon.

Min Gu Nian was very helpless. He fondly touched Bai Tang's hair and said, "What if we get separated, it's too hard to find someone in the jungle, I can't put you in danger."

Bai Tang took advantage of Min Gu Nian's words and didn't pay attention, and took the opportunity to grab the button and hide behind him, "I won't run away, let's not abstain, okay?"

The youth's voice was soft, as sweet as honey, he begged in a low voice, and his wet eyes looked at Min Gu Nian.

A cry of pleading hit Min Gu Nian's heart, and his heart softened.

"Then say it first. You are not allowed to run away secretly. You must tell me if you have something. Also, you are not allowed to go to dangerous places to play."

"Okay~" Hearing Min Gu Nian's compromise, Bai Tang's eyes lit up and happily agreed to his request.

Suddenly, he thought of something and looked up nervously.

"What's wrong, Tangtang?" the system asked in confusion.

"Qiu'er, didn't the program team say that everyone will arrange for a drone to follow, so will I be seen by the audience when I transform?" The more Bai Tang thought about it, the more frightened he became. Will he be arrested and locked in the laboratory? was ripped open.

"Cold?"

Min Gu Nian took off his jacket and wrapped Bai Tang who was trembling. This is the outlet, Bai Tang is just sick, and it will be bad if he gets sick again.

"No, no, will I be seen transforming?" Bai Tang trembled and took Min Gu Nian's hand and asked, "I-I don't want to be cut off..."

Min Gu Nian's heart tightened. He looked up at the sky where there was nothing, not to mention drones, not even a single bird.