Ancient 15

"Although the dynasty will be closed for three days, the country cannot live without a ruler for a day. Go and deal with your affairs. The queen will stay and talk to the Ai family."

The queen mother is starting to drive people away, hurry up, hurry up, don't hinder my exchange of feelings with my daughter-in-law. When there is no son around, it is the little hamster raised in the early years to comfort his lonely heart day and night.

Jiang Jiwu was ruthlessly "driven away". The queen mother can finally attack the little squirrel unscrupulously, touching her head, pinching her face...

Considering that the other party is an elder, Bai Tang endured these "atrocities" with tears in his eyes. It's more fun to see the queen mother.

"Does Tang Tang usually have any hobbies?"

"Yes, sleep, bask in the sun, eat fruit..."

"Fruit? Is that this?" The Queen Mother pointed to the stir-fried chestnuts that had just been served.

"Yes. It's delicious, does the queen mother like it too?" Bai Xiaoshu Tang stared at the queen mother with bright eyes.

So similar, even hobbies are so similar! The queen mother nodded and talked to Bai Tang about the habits of squirrels. Don't be too happy...

After a conversation, both parties were very satisfied. The little squirrel thinks that the queen mother must be a good person, and she eats what she likes. The queen mother thinks how complicated the mind of a squirrel-like little guy is, and how cute it is, her son has just found a treasure.

At night, Jiang Junwu hurriedly came to Cishou Palace after processing the memorials accumulated over the past few days. He hadn't seen his baby for 2 hours, and he missed it.

Outside the door, there were bursts of laughter inside.

This is what a home looks like, and Jiang Junwu's stern face turned a little soft.

Bai Tang reluctantly told the Empress Dowager to say goodbye, and followed Jiang Ying to leave the Cishou Palace without taking a step and turning back three times.

Bai Tang has been tired for a day, but before returning to the bedroom, he covered his mouth and yawned, and blinked a few times fiercely to keep himself from falling asleep, but his little head drooped little by little.

Suddenly, a large hand lifted his chin.

Bai Tang's eyes were hazy, she yawned again, and said in a daze, "I'm so sleepy, no more."

Jiang Ji laughed without a smile, and thought he was a hungry ghost. He took Bai Tang into his arms and let the little guy rest his head on his shoulder, "Go to sleep, I'll take you home."

Home, Tiancheng Palace is no longer a cold palace, but a small home for him and his baby.

As for the Tianfeng Palace, the palace where the Queen and Empress should live is too dilapidated and uninhabited all the year round, so let Bai Tang live in Tiancheng Palace.

There is a folk saying that the three dynasties return to the door. For the emperor, it is enough to summon the queen's family to the palace and want to see them. But Jiang Jun didn't pay attention to Bai Tang. He liked to give Bai Tang a great respect, and joined hands with the Queen to come to the door in person with a return gift.

Besides, he still has a doubt that has not been resolved, and he must go there...

Prime Minister Bai and his wife were all dressed up and waiting for their son to come home early in the morning. When they knew that the emperor would bring his son back, they were so surprised that they could not close their mouths, and they were also relieved. Since ancient times, the emperor could not do this for the queen. many. Queen, it sounds nice, but in the face of the three thousand beauties in the harem, can the emperor still keep his enthusiasm for Tanger?

With half joy and half worry, the second old man waited until his son came back.

"Father, mother, I'm back~" Bai's parents were really kind to Bai Tang, and Bai Tang also liked their second old man very much. As soon as he came back, he couldn't wait to run in the door and act like a spoiled child in front of the second old man.

Jiang Jiuwu is no longer envious, when will Tangtang be able to act like a spoiled child like this? !

Prime Minister Bai was about to salute when Jiang Jiwu personally helped him up. The flattered Prime Minister Bai only heard the emperor say: "Today I am not the emperor, I am visiting my father-in-law and mother-in-law as my son-in-law." After speaking, he kicked his robe and knelt on the ground and saluted.

The author has something to say

Empress Dowager: I set a flag, and the next chapter will be realized, (holding my daughter-in-law Tangtang) I'm sorry for you, daughter-in-law!