Ancient 22

Yi Zhi, Wu Fanghao still entered the palace, but only entered the palace. She caressed the exquisite carvings in the palace carefully, the corners of her mouth couldn't stop rising, she won't stop there, no!

Tanabata, according to rumors, is the day when the Weaver Girl in the sky and the Cowherd meet at the Magpie Bridge. In the folk, women who have not left the cabinet worship the sky. If they are sincere, God will bless her and find a beautiful marriage. The married couple pray sincerely, and they will spend their lives together happily.

On a clear autumn and summer night, the stars dotted the entire night sky. The ground is brightly lit, with lanterns everywhere, and red silk is covered with connecting the streets one after another. Even the street performers put on new clothes and performed even harder. Many young girls and boys and buddies

They took to the streets one after another, in pairs, carrying lanterns, or standing in front of the stalls thinking about small games such as riddles...

"Awu, this way, this way, I want to eat that?" The young man walked through the crowd excitedly, turning his head from time to time and calling for the young man with a lot of things behind him to follow.

Bai Tang's eyes lit up, staring at a string of red and round candied haws drooling.

"Young master, do you want a bunch, the old man has enough sugar, it's fragrant and sweet..." The grandfather who sold the candied haws smiled kindly, and he took off a bunch of candied haws and handed them to Bai Tang.

"Thank you, Grandpa." Bai Tang raised her eyebrows with joy, "Grandpa, can you give me two more strings." He stretched out two fingers and gestured with two words.

"Uncle, how much is it?" Jiang Jiwu gave the money readily, and Bai Tang smiled like a candy and divided the candied haws.

"This string of Ah Wu's, this string belongs to Grandpa Li." Because of the relationship between leaving the palace, Bai Tang could not reveal his identity, so Bai Tang changed his words smoothly.

Eunuch Li is so moved~ What a well-behaved child, if his grandson was still alive, he would be so big. He wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes, "Okay, okay, okay, thank you young master."

"Awu, eat it, it's sweet and sour, but it's delicious." Bai Tang bites down a candied haws with an "ooh", and will urge Jiang Juwu to take over the whole bunch of candied haws.

"I think your string seems more delicious." Jiang Yuwu said, staring at the corner of Bai Tang's glossy mouth.

Bai Tang, who did not know why, handed over the half-eaten candied gourd skewers, but Jiang Junwu refused to take it, "I think this one is more delicious."

Bai Tang took another bite, and when it reached his lips, only half of the candied haws were left in his mouth.

! ! !

Jiang Yuwu was still satisfied, "It's really sweet." I don't know if it meant Tanghulu or Baitang.

Grab food is unbearable, for food lovers, food is life. Bai Tang puffed out her cheeks and glared at Jiang Junwu angrily, "You obviously have it, but you still want to rob me!"

Bai Tang snorted, too angry to ignore him. He pulled Eunuch Li's sleeve, "Grandpa Li, I want to see the lanterns."
Eunuch Li looked at the "emotions" of the masters amusingly. Facing the honest and lovely queen, Eunuch Li shouted cuteness in his heart. He smiled until his eyes narrowed, "Okay, grandpa will take you to set off the lanterns."

"Don't take Ah Wu." Still angry.

"Okay, don't take the young master."

Father-in-law Li bought Bai Tang a rabbit-shaped lantern and followed the flow of people to the river.

The gurgling sound of running water was faintly heard in the laughter of young girls and boys, and the smell of evening rain could still be smelled between the nostrils, and the remaining rainwater slipped down the leaves into the river.