Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 7

"Mrs. Bai, please take a seat." Heshlet turned around and nodded to Mrs. Bai, then concentrated on feeding Bai Tang.

"Art eats too, I don't want cream~" The young man's sweet voice crossed everyone's ears, full of squeamishness.

Mrs. Bai originally thought that Heshlet would not condone Tangtang, but she didn't expect that the other party would wipe Tangtang's mouth and apologized in a low voice, saying that next time she would put less cream.

what's going on? Mrs. Bai looked confused, and then she thought about it, this is a good thing, the two children already have a marriage contract, if they don't like each other, they will not be happy if they are forced to marry.

"Tang Tang." Mrs. Bai missed her son after not seeing her for a long time. At first glance, Bai Tang was a bit more rounded than before leaving home, and it seemed that he didn't suffer outside.

"Mother." Bai Tang

Followed the original owner's memory and shouted, and then retracted into Heslett's arms.

"Heslett has worked hard this time." Mrs. Bai thanked the male protagonist with her good upbringing.

Heshlet cleaned up the food scraps on the table, "Yes, I have already told Tangtang that I will go back next week to collect the certificate."

Simmona stood up in horror, why so fast?

Even Mrs. Bai was surprised, she asked, "Are you sure?"

Although he was asking Heslett, his eyes were on Bai Tang.

After all, she is the mother of this body, and Bai Tang still nodded, "Yes, I want to marry Art."

Mrs. Bai nodded and asked again, "What's the matter with the rumors outside? Simmona is a good boy. Do you have any misunderstanding? She will be your sister in the future. How can a younger brother and sister be awkward."

I don't know how Simmona brainwashed Madam Bai, and she had an attitude completely towards her.

With tears in her eyes, Simona walked forward from behind Mrs. Bai, and bowed deeply to Bai Tang, "It's my fault that caused you to misunderstand Mr. Shelley, it's all my fault..."

Heshlet frowned. Unclear words could easily lead to misunderstandings. He looked at Madam Bai, and her fingers tapped the back of the chair rhythmically. At this moment, he seemed to have guessed what Madam Bai wanted to do. .

"I said, I will take care of my wife." The implication is that no matter whether the rumors outside are true or false, you can take away the property of the Bai family if you have the ability.

Simmona lowered her head with a fierce look in her eyes. Thinking of the things in Bai's family, she smiled sullenly, to see how long you can be proud. When he raised his head again, it was the poor girl again.

"I don't have a sister, I just hate her." Bai Tangwo said in Heslett's arms.

Qiu'er said that being petty needs to be controlled, he doesn't know what it is, but Simmona is at Bai's house, and he is determined not to go back.

"I won't go back, there is her without me, and I without her." Bai Tang pointed at Simona and said.

The latter's face was pale, and she took a few steps back in disbelief, "Do I really make you hate me so much?"

Simmona is still acting in the essence of the play. If she was smart enough, she should have dragged Mrs. Bai away just now.

It's a pity that she is greedy, she must want to see Madam Bai break with Bai Tang. The next moment, the young man asked quietly, "Is the divorce letter you gave me really written by Art?"