Orc World 10-11-12

The confrontation between the villain and the hero

    The envoy of the beast god ran away in a hurry, and Priest Mana was worried about the accident and rushed to the back mountain with Bai Chuansu.

    When the other orcs saw Priest Mana's anxious look, they ran after him.

    As soon as they came, they saw Kyle holding an egg and Bai Tang holding an orc cub in his hand.

    The little cub smelled the familiar smell, and reached out in the direction of Baichuanju to hug.

    The orc babies are also conscious in the egg, they can perceive the outside world, and the most familiar is Bai Chuanju who often takes care of them, and the aura that seems to be absent on the kitten fox is also the cubs' favorite. When Bai Chuanju hugged him, his whole body felt extremely relaxed.

    Even a small cub is an orc, and it is so powerful that Bai Tang can hardly hold it.

    Bai Chuansu took over and hugged him, and the little cub took a deep breath on his neck, showing a happy smile, this is the taste.

    "Where's the cub, it just broke its shell, go find the fruit milk." Priest Mana looked at the baby and turned to the orc who followed.

    In the orc world, no matter what race they are, cubs are precious and are a gift from the beast god to them. Even if they pick up other cubs in the wild, those who find them will take them back and take good care of them.

    "Thorn--"

    Orcs surrounded the back mountain, covering up the movement of the orc eggs that still had tree holes breaking their shells.

    The last sound was the loudest, and a little snake cub stuck its head out of the tree hole dragging a patterned eggshell.

    Well, it's so high, and his dada (brothers), he is afraid~

    "The little snake cub has broken its shell again." Priest Mana looked up and saw that the little snake was crumbling in the tree hole, so he quickly climbed up and hugged it down.

    "Hiss——"

    After a while, the little snake in Priest Mana's arms also turned into a human, struggling to be held by Bai Chuansu.

    Bai Chuansu held one in each hand, and the two little babies were obediently nestled in his arms, very obedient.

    Bai Tang carefully took the orc egg that Ran Xiayue had cracked from Kyle's hand, and held it to Priest Mana.

    "Thorn—" The eggshell cracked a small hole.

    When the priest Mana saw it, he was shocked.

    The size and pattern of this baby orc's egg is likely to be a small female. The female's vitality is not comparable to that of an orc, and it is the most fragile at birth.

    "Go back to the tribe and find a clean and comfortable place." The mountain wind is strong, and the little female will not be able to stand it after birth.

    As soon as they heard it, they immediately moved their positions. The most suitable place was Priest Mana's house. He lived alone, the place was spacious, and there were many herbs, ready to be rescued at any time.

    The two orc babies also seemed to feel the anxiety in the air, and they were very obedient to let Bai Chuansu feed fruit milk.

    According to the instructions of the priest Mana, the Asians went out to prepare fruit milk, boil hot water, and bring clean animal skins and other items. Everyone waits for the little female to break the shell.