Doomsday 9

When Bai Tang opened his eyes, he was greeted by a man with a scruffy beard.

"Cang..." His throat was so thirsty, Bai Tang raised his hand, the sutured part of his stomach was torn, and he covered his stomach with pain.

"bell--"

Shao Licang pressed the pager and grabbed Bai Tang's tender hand, "You can't touch it yet."

"Pain~" Bai Tang was tearful and looked at Shao Licang with miserable watery eyes.

"After the anesthesia, there will be pain. Who told you to run away." Shao Licang was determined to teach Bai Tang a lesson, otherwise he would not know the sky is high.

"Pain~" Bai Tang felt wronged, why did A Cang still murder him when he was injured.

He also knew that what he did was wrong, so he held Shao Licang's hand and put it on his face and cried, "I don't dare, you don't want me~"

The delicate young man's eyes were hazy, and he rubbed his hand in a well-behaved and pleasing manner. Shao Licang was about to be smashed out of evil fire. He took a deep breath and pulled his hand back, it's not yet time, not yet, just wait.

Bai Tang looked at the empty palm, and finally couldn't help crying, Ah Cang didn't like him anymore, he was angry, he didn't want him anymore.

Bai Yun came in with the heat preservation bucket, and just saw Bai Tang dropping golden beans, and the place where the belly was stitched oozes a little red because of the too much movement. She pushed Shao Licang away, "What did you do?"

"Tangtang don't cry, my sister is going to call the doctor~" Baiyun pressed the pager and glared at Shao Licang. Sure enough, it's not a good thing to be with the male protagonist.

Shao Licang pressed the pager before, and the doctor soon came to the ward.

Dressing, dressing.

Bai Tang's grief is greater than his heart's death.

A Cang doesn't like him anymore, it's worse than death. He must have fallen in love with the heroine after seeing the heroine. He might as well just die, without hindering A Cang and Tan Qingqing.

"Tangtang, don't think like that, there is me and me, I will always be with you." The system shouted Bai Tang loudly.

Bai Yun became furious when he saw Shao Licang, and Bai Tang cried eight times out of ten times he stayed with him. She kicked Shao Licang out of the ward, turned around and hugged Bai Tang, "Tang Tang, it's my sister's fault. My sister didn't take good care of you, so you were hurt."

Bai Tang leaned against Bai Yun's arms and wept silently.

Shao Licang, who was misunderstood, touched the jade pendant in his pocket, and the jade pendant became hot. When he took it out, a few drops of blood appeared from the jade pendant in the palm of his hand, and then a pack of tissue papers jumped out.

Shao Licang's forehead jumped, vaguely feeling that something bad happened. He quickly left the main hospital building and came to the woods behind. The jade pendant began to pour out a lot of materials.

Facing the pile of things, some thoughts flashed in Shao Licang's mind, the sudden design of murder, Bai Tang's disappearance, jade pendants, supplies, the end of the world... In the morning, he received news that the living dead and mutant animals had appeared in L country. The research institute is catching these mutant animals and the living dead for research. That Tangtang who can transform...

Shao Licang quickly returned to the ward, Tang Tang must not transform at this time, never.

Outside the ward, Bai Yun took the door and met Shao Licang who had turned back.

"Mr. Shao, Tangtang wants to rest, please come back." The charming face was as cold as frost, and the order was expelled under the white clouds, standing outside the door of the ward, but Shao Licang was not allowed in.

From the transparent glass on the door, it can be seen that Bai Tang has fallen asleep.

Shao Licang retracted his gaze, and according to the news from Helang, Baiyun seemed to be collecting supplies. His expression was indifferent, "Let's talk."

"I don't think there's anything to talk about..."

"About the end times."