Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 6

Simona is famous for fame and fortune, and Heshlet's behavior with the system undoubtedly lifted the veil of her hypocrisy. Coupled with the paparazzi media who like to write indiscriminately, it is simply shattering.

But Simona is a guide after all, and the guide is protected by ZF, and the paparazzi dare not go too far. After Simmona burst out of mental power and ran away, naturally no one chased after him. If the guide went crazy and couldn't think about it, the person who followed would be out of luck and would be investigated. Staying on the scene is different, the law does not blame the public, and no one wants to shirk their responsibility. If they are divided equally, they are at most watching the fun and doing serious work interviews.

The neighboring city is close to the border city. Although it is not a border crossing like the border city, it has an important protective effect as the first city from the border city to the inland. Border City and neighboring cities are important fortresses to stop the Zerg.

Simmona ran all the way, and she was unfamiliar with the road of life. Soon, she ran to a sparsely populated place.

After she stopped and calmed down, she didn't understand why Bai Tang didn't follow her own thoughts, and even turned the victim into herself.

As for the answer to this question, then we must ask the Prime Minister's wife. It is said that the wisdom of the ancients should not be underestimated. The women of the big family who have been carefully nurtured into the palace have no means of how to survive in the palace. It is also the prime minister's wife who was lucky and was accused of marrying into the prime minister's mansion. In the battle of the three thousand in the harem, if a stupid Bai Tian is really dead, there will be no scum left, except Bai Tang.

Mrs. Prime Minister's Quotations Item 1: Men are visual animals, sympathize with the weak, don't panic when things go wrong, and make trouble without reason and they will be inferior...

The system proudly said that this is only the basic method, and there are many more to come. Welcome to try it.

A black shadow flashed under the wall, and Simona's spiritual body issued a warning.

"Who's where?" Simmona turned back suddenly.

The surroundings were empty, and the poisonous sunlight evaporated the remaining moisture of the earth wall, exuding a pungent earthy smell.

Simmona felt empty and quickened her pace to get out of here.

How can the smell of earth be fishy?

She just took two steps, and the shadow behind her swam behind her again. Simmona turned back quickly, her long body straightened up, and fell into Simona's terrified eyes. A scream pierced the sky, and in the barren suburbs, only willow branches remained. blowing with the wind.

When the paparazzi saw that the protagonist had left, they took the time to go back and write the article, and they all wanted to be one step ahead of it.

In just a few short days, the original small love triangle was dug up by the paparazzi's sensitive sense of smell, and the ancestral deeds of the Shelley family and the Bai family were dug up. The streets and alleys are talking about this screwdriver gossip.

Shelley's surname is not simple. Several generations of ancestors were generals who guarded the border city, and this generation is no exception. If the army under Shelley's control was not guarding, the Zerg would have broken through the border and invaded.

Why did the general take a fancy to the son of a wealthy businessman?

Hey, you don't know that. This has to be said from the superiors and superiors. At that time, the Bai family was also beside the Shelley family to defend against the Zerg, and they were still lieutenants. However, after being injured, they retired to do business.