Entertainment 4

On the day that Bai Tang was about to appear at the company, Garry personally brought his team to the manor to style Bai Tang.

Bai Tang's foundation is good, coupled with Garry's top fashion vision. Bai Tang's current appearance is completely different from when he first entered the manor.

"Well~ it's perfect." Garry fell into self-intoxication again. He folded his hands and said to Bai Tang, "I just established a clothing brand. Come on and be my spokesperson. It must be super hot~"

"Okay~" Bai Tang said with a smile, the clothes that Garry chose for him are all good-looking, and I believe the brand he established will not be bad.

"Oh~ that's great, the little cutie is awesome. Unlike some people, she's tough and doesn't talk about human feelings at all. I hate it to death~" Garry meant something, referring to Min Gu Nian. Before he knew that Bai Tang would sign under the Min family, he approached Min Gu Nian, hoping that Bai Tang could endorse his new brand, but he refused without even reading his own plan.

In fact, I can't blame Min Gu Nian. Garry's previous brands were all very revealing and sexy. Min Gu Nian didn't want Bai Tang to wear clothes that only covered important parts and a few pieces of rags.

When he arrived at the company, Min Gu Nian's car stopped at the entrance of the company, and most of the female colleagues stopped and stayed.

The car door was opened, and Min Gu Nian stepped out first. The female colleagues couldn't hide the jubilant expressions on their faces, "Boss is so handsome~" as they waited for the boss to pass by them, so that they could have a close look.

I saw Lord BOSS pulling a young man out of the car.

"Who is that person, with such a big pomp, how could the BOSS bring him out?" The female colleagues muttered, but when they saw Bai Tang's face, my aunt's heart exploded instantly.

"Ah~ so cute~"

"What kind of peerless baby is this, take pictures and take pictures..."

"Don't block me, let me see..."

The female colleagues took out their mobile phones and took pictures secretly or in an open and honest way.

With the blessing of the squirrel essence Baitang, the appearance is purer than that of the original owner. It's just that these changes happened in the manor. Seeing that they are used to Fubo and others, they only think that Bai Tang has a good foundation and is slowly raised in the manor.

"Crack clap clap..."

Bai Tang was lit by the flash and looked to the right. The party immediately put away the phone.

"Hello~"

Bai Tang smiled at them and said, these are all employees of Min Gu Nian, Bai Tang loves Wu and Wu, and is not angry.

"Ah, it's so polite to say hello.

"Little cute, look at sister, sister wants to wave to you..."

After Bai Tang finished speaking, the girls who had calmed down began to move again.

The author has something to say

Always pay attention to your speed! To brake, have to stop, I am too hard.

Actor's self-cultivation

Min Gu Nian's gaze swept over coldly, and the girls froze, not daring to make trouble.

"Go to my office and have a sit, I bought you sweet Xiangguo dessert, and you can have a meeting after eating." Min Gu Nian said to Bai Tang gently.

The girls' eyes widened like hell. When did their big boss become so "humbly", and the look in Bai Tang's eyes changed, what is the origin of the little cutie, so that the boss can be respectful.