Campus 25

Since the amusement park, Tian Lingxue has nothing to embarrass Hudson. However, the rumors on the campus are getting stronger and stronger, and even a new version has been added.

What third party joined, love triangle~ The protagonist of the scandal is Bai Tang.

Compared with Tian Lingxue, Bai Tang's appearance is more advantageous, and he shares the same dormitory with Hudson. As the saying goes, the building near the water comes first, and Hudson's repeated care of Bai Tang, rivals in love are more willing to believe in Bai Tangcai. The one who really hides.

Rival 1: I can't see it, at such a young age, my mind is so deep. Even his best friend's boyfriend stole it.

Rival 2: What a scheming bitch, he actually won the favor of the president first, lived in the same dormitory, and then attacked the president.

Rival 3: Last time I saw him sparring with Owen, but they were intimate, shameless, and two boats.

...

On the campus website, there are also photos of the four-person outing. The basic focus is on the interaction between Bai Tang and Hudson, and Bai Tang and Owen.

A few days later, the shocking news broke that Hudson had a fiancée.

Hina stepped on the eight-inch stiletto heels, got out of the car with a gas field of 1.8 meters, and came to Bai Tang.

"You are Bai Tang." She took off her sunglasses, revealing a pair of phoenix eyes.

"I'm Henna, Hudson's fiancée. I heard that there were some Hudson affairs in the school. I also told me what my love rival looked like, and I see it now. Whether the rumor is true or not Fake, I want you to stay away from Hudson."

"With the power of the Lysette family, do you still need a commercial marriage? If it wasn't for the approval of the Lysette family, I wouldn't dare to come to you in the name of Hudson's fiancee, think about it for yourself. "

"Hudson is just playing with you. If you don't believe me, I'll show you."

Haina took Bai Tang to the cafe and let him stay in the dark. Called and asked Hudson to come out.
As soon as they met, Henna gave Hudson a big hug. Not only did Hudson not push her away, but he took the initiative to bring her a satchel and walked into the cafe together.

Bai Tang has a sour nose. Intimacy cannot be faked. Is what Hina said right?

"Tangtang, don't be sad, you still have me. Look, there are so many delicious things in the system mall. When we complete the task, we will have everything." The system came out and comforted. Although it kept telling Bai Tang not to be emotional, but seeing Bai Tang sad, he couldn't bear it.

"Besides, there are still many worlds behind. Every male protagonist is a dragon and a phoenix, and he is definitely better than Hudson."

Not only did the system's consolation fail, it actually had the opposite effect. Bai Tang was even more sad when he heard the words.

The system is scratching its head, not knowing what to do. It followed Bai Tang back to the dormitory, and even Bai Tang's favorite nuts couldn't comfort him.

The progress bar of the plot has reached 90%. As long as you work hard, at next month's dance party, the male and female protagonists have not been together, and the task of this world will be completed. According to the current situation, the male and female lead should not be together.

The system looked at the script, and suddenly saw a good way to take revenge on Han Hudson.

It invaded Hudson's laptop. In the plot, it was Bai Tang, the male lead, who deleted the male lead's thesis and caused minor damage. Now it and Tangtang are inseparable good partners, and Tangtang's business is its business.

The system deleted Hudson's paper without hesitation, and made it into a hack, so that Bai Tang's head could not be found.

After completing a major event, use her mind to help Bai Tang pack her luggage.

The author has something to say

It was uploaded today, and it will be double updates (2000+) in the future, and there is another chapter, which will be published tomorrow morning.