Ancient2 13-15

Fishing in troubled waters

Luo Dai came and went in a hurry. After only one day in the Royal Courtyard, he took Xiao Fangzi back to the palace after dark.

It was as if the white woman voted for him. Bai Tang pursed her lips, looking at the blue and purple on her body unhappily.

So many beautiful girls in the palace are his concubines. Maybe Luo Dai will favor them when he is not in the palace.

It's not that Bai Tang doesn't believe in Luo Dai, but that the harem is very deep, and there are all kinds of ways to frame and compete for favor.

Thinking of this, Bai Tang was stunned again. This is very familiar, he seems to have heard someone say it, who is it, why can't he remember it.

After another day, Bai Tang brought Xiao A on purpose. Even if Luo Dai refused to talk about the situation in the palace, he had a powerful intelligence agent here, so don't look down on him.

When Xiao A saw Bai Tang, he was about to cry with a wow.

It was licked, it was licked by a husky, its clean body was stained.

Ball: "Wang Wang Wang~~" Tang Tang, I have tried this jade pendant, and it is not delicious.

Bai Tang, who understood Qiu'er's heart, was silent for three seconds, feeling a little sorry for Little A.

He untied the jade pendant from the husky's neck and washed it with water.

"Little A, tell me what's going on in the palace now." Bai Tang changed the subject abruptly.

When it comes to jobs, Xiao A is still very dedicated. He immediately inspected the palace and told everything that happened in the past few days.

Bai Tang knew that Prince Zhuang's rebellion was a very serious matter. Luo Dai came to see him the day before. In order to stabilize his heart with the Queen Mother, he kept the matter small, but he didn't expect that the situation had become so serious now.

In the harem, half of the palace people were from Prince Zhuang, especially Ma Aoshan took the lead in stirring up the storm, and the harem was even more mourning.

In the previous dynasty, the decrees issued by Luo Dai were also obstructed, and there were even natural disasters. There were rumors among the people that this was a warning to the royal family, and the current emperor could not satisfy God.

But Bai Tang, who has the perspective of God, saw that all this was Prince Zhuang's ghost.

Exploding mountains with dynamite and guiding rivers to flow backwards is the so-called "natural disaster". What kind of natural disaster is obviously a man-made disaster.

Most importantly, he saw Prince Zhuang's conspiracy.

Prince Zhuang had already come out of the imperial mausoleum and was hiding outside the capital. He waited a few days for everything to be ready and raised his flag to force the palace.

Isn't that Adai very dangerous!

Bai Tang couldn't sit still, no, he wanted to go back to the palace.

Returning to the palace with great fanfare is definitely not acceptable, and the queen mother was the first to forbid him not to go back.

If you don't know how to go, then sneak away.

On a sunny and sunny morning, Bai Tang changed his habit of staying in bed and got up early. After running to say goodbye to the Queen Mother, he called the palace servants in the other gardens to play hide and seek again.