Orc World 13-14-15

Small Revenge

    Bai Tang looked at Bai Chuansu's soft and quiet profile, unable to refute his words.

    Why wasn't he? He could bite Kyle to bleed just now, but he was reluctant.

    After the cubs finished drinking the fruit milk, they hunched over to play with the two Asian Orcs. They were hugging them softly. It was very comfortable~

    Priest Mana came in and saw this warm scene.

    "Tangtang, Asu." Priest Mana took the cub, "You can't hold a cub that's just eaten, it's easy to spit up milk, you have to put your hand like this..." I

    didn't expect that there are so many knowledge in holding a baby. Only the little cutie has been taught and studied hard.

    After the cubs were tired and fell asleep, Priest Mana looked at Bai Tang and hesitated.

    Bai Tang was puzzled and said, "Priest Mana, is there anything else?"

    Priest Mana is also rumored from outside, afraid that Bai Tang will be angry or think too much.

    "Tangtang, Kyle lost his parents when he was very young, so he has a temperament that he doesn't speak much, but he is a good boy." Priest Mana also watched Kyle grow up, and said to Kyle He understands his nature very well, "I'll take care of things outside, don't worry."

    Bai Tang suddenly realized that the priest Mana was talking about Ran Xiayue.

    He smiled slightly, "I believe in Kyle, I was there when Kyle helped Ran Xiayue carry the basket, but Ran Xiayue didn't see me."

    He wouldn't hand Kyle over, Ran Xiayue didn't even think about it.

    "That's good." Since Bai Tang said so, Priest Mana didn't say anything.

    Priest Mana said something about the tribe and went out to find Ran Xiayue.

    Bai Chuansu heard Bai Tang's conversation with Priest Mana, and roughly knew what was going on.

    He said, "I don't like Ran Xiayue." Thinking of the direction of the world line that Tangtang said, Lord Mozun seems to be dying because of Ran Xiayue, and he hates that woman even more.

    "I don't like her either." Bai Tang nodded, but what else could he do?

    "Let me teach her a lesson." Bai Chuansu patted his chest and said.

    Ran Xiayue was disgraced by Bai Tang in the afternoon, and she didn't cook with everyone at night. She stayed in the kitchen of the new house built by her father and boiled water.

    Bai Tang simply wanted to beat her. Ran Xiayue thought angrily, she could feel that the other party didn't like her, and it just so happened that she didn't like Bai Tang either, and even his contribution to the tribe seemed to her to be pretentious to gain goodwill. The only thing that made her feel that Bai Tang did a good thing was to teach the orcs to build houses. She no longer had to go to the river to take a bath in the middle of the night when no one was there, and she could also boil hot water.

    Ran Xiayue was staring at the match in a daze, when a shadow suddenly passed behind him.

    Soon, when she realized that she had turned around, the shadow had just passed in front of her.

    Ran Xiayue was stunned, the shadows flashed too fast, she didn't know what the past was, but her intuition was not a good thing.

    The match was burning "crackling", and Ran Xiayue swallowed, thinking that last time it was her joke in the back mountain. She comforted herself that hallucinations are hallucinations.