Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 2

Heshlet stood at Bai Tang's door for a while, making sure that Bai Tang would not ask him to turn back, so he stepped downstairs.

"Heshlet is here." Mother White had just come back and had a face-to-face with Heshlet.

"Mrs. White." Heshlet bowed slightly to salute.

"Didn't Tangtang come to see you off?"

Bai Tang heard the conversation between Bai's mother and Heslett upstairs, and suddenly remembered that in the original book, the defection of Bai's parents was the last straw that overwhelmed Bai Tang.

Don't your own children not know their temperament? At most, the original owner was pampered and self-willed. He really didn't do anything bad. The bad thing he insisted on doing was probably lying about his marriage contract with Heshlet on the Internet when he had been divorced.

"It's not because of the pressure of public opinion to sell children..." The system was dissatisfied.

In fact, the Bai family is not bad. Although they are engaged in business, their ancestors are also from the military. Otherwise, how can they marry the Shelley family who control the alliance and guard the third army.

However, the background is indeed better than that of many Shelley families, and it is still under the general trend. The Bai family still compromised and abandoned Bai Tang.

In the early days, the parents of the Bai family were very good to the original owner, but they finally gave up on him. Bai Tang also didn't want to hate the Bai family. Although it was a wise choice to abandon the car and protect the handsome, Bai Tang still didn't like the Bai family's parents. Don't ask, asking is just being spoiled and self-willed.

This world is a high-tech future world, and everyone's fingerprints are proof of identity. The Bai family is in business, and naturally they are not short of money. The pocket money they give to Bai Tang every month is no less than six figures. Excluding the money spent by the original owner, the remaining money on hand is about 70 million, as long as it is not like the original owner. So generously buying some useless things is enough for Bai Tang to spend ten years outside.

Yes, Bai Tang has a great plan - to run away from home. He is not the original owner. Although he has the original owner's memory, he does not have the original owner's feelings for his family. Besides, he also knows the original plot. Who would have a good impression of a person who will abandon him in the future. But he won't take revenge either.

Bai Tang put the clothes and luggage in the small bag space, with empty hands, as usual, greeted the servant and went out.

Walking on the bustling street, Bai Tang was a little confused. What was he going to do when he ran away from home?

Just thinking about it, suddenly a sweet and greasy smell came, the smell of fried chestnuts.

Bai Tang walked into the store and sweetly said to the clerk, "Hello, can you give me a fried chestnut?"

It is now in the afternoon, and the sun is shining in diagonally across the glass door, and the backlight hits Bai Tang's fair skin. His eyebrows and eyes are like the moon, giving him a layer of holy brilliance. The clerk seemed to see an angel at the moment, and was still smiling at her.

"Okay, here it is." The clerk's head was dizzy and she almost forgot to collect the money, but Bai Tang took the initiative to ask the price, so the clerk didn't have to pay the boss out of her own pocket.

"Welcome to come next time." Although I really wanted to pinch Bai Tang's face to see if it was as tender as I saw it, but with good quality, the clerk still held back and watched the angel go further and further away.