Campus 12

Tian Lingxue lowered her head and was secretly depressed. Suddenly, a pair of white and tender hands came into view.

"Tangtang?" Tian Lingxue raised her head, a small bag was stuffed in her hand, bulging.

Tangtang, is he comforting me?

Bai Tang smiled and pointed to the bag, "Thank you Ling Xue." Whether it was for Bai Tang, the original owner, or for her latecomer, Tian Lingxue was still the first to come forward.

His voice was no longer as soft as it used to be due to the injury to his throat, with a tear-like hoarseness.

But very warm.

"Tangtang, have a good rest." Tian Lingxue rubbed Bai Tang's black hair, which was very soft, just like his.

Bai Tang waved to Tian Lingxue as if they were saying goodbye.

Along the way, he kept a certain distance from Hudson and followed him unhurriedly. Passing classmates looked at the pair with no surprise.

Could it be that the president hit someone?

It was so bad.

Ah, the president doesn't like Dongfang cute and let me come...

It's really because Bai Tang's appearance is too miserable, and he doesn't want to follow Hudson side by side, creating this illusion unintentionally.

The passersby dared not confront Hudson directly, but that didn't prevent them from condemning him with 'justice' eyes.

Hudson returned to the bedroom with countless condemned eyes, and a door blocked all inquiring eyes.

Bai Tang thought about things with her head lowered, unaware that Hudson had stopped, slammed her head into the sturdy back, touched the scalded area, and gasped with a "his-".

"Tang Tang, it hurts?" Bai Tang was rubbing his nose, looking up into the other party's green eyes full of guilt.

Bai Tang shook her head, intending to avoid him.

Hudson held his hands wide, and Bai Tang sat in his arms instead.

"I'm sorry." A voice came from above.

Bai Tang's heart was sour, and it was very strange to have such an inexplicable emotion.

"It's my fault, I shouldn't be so rude to you, I shouldn't be cruel to you." The owner of the voice continued.
It seems that my nose is sore...

"But I don't regret it."

"!!!" Bai Tang turned her head and met Hudson's deep eyes.

"Don't do this in the future, I'll be afraid..." Hudson hugged him tighter, as if he wanted to rub Bai Tang into his body.

Bai Tang: It seems... I don't understand it anymore?

"The process of dismantling the world's official allocation of CP has reached 50%."

In the silence of the room, a mechanical sound suddenly sounded in Bai Tang's mind.

"Ball, is that you?"

System: "It's me, the host."

Bai Tang said in surprise: "Qiu Er, you have energy~"

System: "Because it is the first world, and the host has destroyed the emotional process of the male and female protagonists, the world consciousness has given me some energy first. Come on, the host. If this speed goes down, we will soon be able to complete the task."

When it comes to the task, Bai Tang seems to think of something, and the whole person slumps, "Qiu Er, I seem to be sick."

The system jolted and scanned Bai Tang's entire body.

"Oh my God, host, how did you do this, are you alright?" Seeing Bai Tang's injury, the system was also distressed. Why didn't the host look so miserable after not seeing him for a few days.

"It's not this, it's here." Bai Tang pointed at his heart, "I'm so uncomfortable, it's sore here."

"According to the scan, the host's heart is very healthy." Although the system is a silly and sweet system that dismantles official assignments, it doesn't quite understand human emotions.

"Host, let me treat you." The system treated Bai Tang's scald, and even made a camouflage to prevent people from seeing Bai Tang's strangeness.

"Energy, lack of energy... host, I have to sleep... squeak... sigh..."

The author has something to say

The system is finally online, your Tangtang is no longer alone~