Entertainment 10

In the live broadcast room, the moment mother and sister fans saw Bai Tang running out, their hearts were pounded, and they were typing in the comments.

"Hurry up and chase Tangtang, it's a primitive jungle there..."

"The official, the official, why don't you cut the picture of Tangtang and say the drone!"

"Didn't you say it will ensure the safety of the guests? The staff hurry in and bring Tangtang out!"

Worrying that Bai Tang's comments instantly swiped the live broadcast room, the official program team had to come forward to explain, "Every guest has a distress button on their body. As long as the guest presses the distress button, the show team can send a helicopter to rescue."

The huge red letter moved over the comment area, the comment area in the live broadcast room paused for a while, and then began to refresh the screen again.

"We asked for the picture of Qi Tangtang to show us."

"Yes, cut the screen!"

"Cut the screen..."

The program team did not expect that a mere Bai Tang would be so popular. The team leader in charge of filming was in a cold sweat. He was also anxious. The program team originally planned to shoot with one person and one drone, so that they could grasp the dynamics of each guest when they were separated. When Bai Tang ran out, the drone belonging to Bai Tang did catch up. But I don't know why, I followed, and the drone turned black and couldn't take pictures anymore. And Bai Tang did not press the help button either. According to the rules, if the guests did not clearly encounter danger or press the help button, the rescue team would not be dispatched.

"Wait a minute." The station director stood behind the group leader, staring intently at the other guests who were spontaneously looking for Bai Tang.

Bai Tang has thin arms and thin legs, and is not familiar with the road in the dark. In an insecure place, most people won't run very far.

hope so. The leader prayed.

Bai Tang trotted all the way into the jungle with a sense of anger in his heart. Because of his emotional exposure, the abnormal energy overflowing from his body affected the nearby magnetic field, and the drone that followed Bai Tang was naturally not immune and fell into a state of crash.

He ran aimlessly, and when he stopped, he didn't know where he was.

Bai Tang walked slowly in the dense jungle, the bright moonlight projected through the sparse branches and leaves, so that Bai Tang would not be blind.

"Where is this place~" Although there is moonlight, there are also places that cannot be illuminated.

The depths of the jungle were as dark as death, and a circle seemed to be drawn nearby, and Bai Tang couldn't hear the sound of any animals.

The cool breeze blew across the skin, causing pimples. He stroked his arm, and dark fear gradually gathered in his heart.

"Qiu'er~A Nian~" trembling with a crying voice, the weak call dissipated in the twilight.

No one answered him, no one accompanied him.

Ah Nian doesn't want him anymore, and Qiu'er doesn't want him either.

They don't want their own, they don't want him anymore...

"Tangtang, Tangtang—"

Min Gu Nian was very anxious, he wanted to slap himself twice, he lost Tang Tang.

"Tangtang, where are you..."

Min Gu Nian walked for a long time. He didn't know where Bai Tang ran to. He could only try his best to look in the direction of the road, hoping that Bai Tang would be a good place to go.