End of Campus Arc

"It is said that the second button on the school uniform is the closest to the heart. Giving the button to the person you like means that you like the other person. It is a way of expressing your love." explain.

Bai Tang blushed, Hudson, was he confessing to himself?

"Tangtang, you have to hold on to it, we will complete the task after tonight." The system reacted to Bai Tang's shy appearance, and persuaded him again and again.

"Ball, I..." Bai Tang looked up at Hudson reluctantly, and lowered his eyes quickly.

"My school uniform is broken and the buttons are missing." Bai Tang said with her eyes closed.

Everyone gasped, Hudson, was this rejected?

How will the rejected president react? Just as everyone was waiting, Hudson flashed a loss in his heart, but he didn't want to give up, so he calmed down and asked, "What about the old school uniform buttons."

Bai Tang was an exchange student. He didn't have the school uniform of Ferguston University. The old one was fine. It was the button that had accompanied Bai Tang for many years. Hudson wanted the old one even more.

"Tangtang, hold on..." The system said bitterly.

Bai Tang suppressed her sadness and said loudly, "I, my school uniforms had no buttons in the past." Indeed, Xia Guo's school uniforms are mainly sportswear, almost all of them are zippers, and there are really no buttons.

Everyone watching the show, be good, it's incredible, this little baby has perseverance, and he can actually reject Hudson's confession twice in a row.

Just when passers-by, Bai Tang and the system all thought that Hudson gave up, Bai Tang's palm was suddenly stuffed into a small, round thing. A different kind of light shone in the ball lights.

"I'll give you mine, okay?"

Bai Tang raised her head in astonishment, and suddenly bumped into those green eyes full of affection.

Hudson's heart was beating so fast, he held his breath, waiting for the answer. Bai Tang bit her lower lip, as if something was about to burst out of her eyes.

"Qiu'er, let me be self-willed, okay?!" Bai Tang finished quickly, not daring to look at the system's response.b
B"Tangtang, don't shut me down..." Little Black House... The last sound disappeared in my mind, and it was cut off by Bai Tang.

Bai Tang blinked hard, and a crystal teardrop drowned on the heavy carpet.

He raised his head, showed a bright smile, and said in a soft and sweet voice, "Okay."

The crowd cheered loudly.

Hudson was overjoyed. He felt that this moment was the happiest moment of his life.

He approached Bai Tang and said gently, "Tang Tang, I want to kiss you."

With a smile on her face, Bai Tang took the initiative to stand on tiptoe, and put her lips close to him softly... Hudson immediately turned the passive into the active, gentle and lingering...

"Owen, do you think I can really trust Tangtang to go out?" Tian Lingxue leaned on Owen halfway, watching this scene.

Owen hugged her back.
"The Er family and the Lysette family are world friends, and they are comparable in power. You can monitor him at any time. "

"Oh?" Tian Lingxue raised her eyebrows, "I only promise to be your girlfriend. As for the future, it will depend on your performance." After she confessed, she wanted to propose marriage for life, but there was no way.

Queen Tian Lingxue is full of momentum, but her movements are very gentle and pull Owen's tie, "Didn't you say dancing?"

Owen was led away obediently by Her Lady Queen.

After that, Owen went through untold hardships and spent five years, and finally married Tian Lingxue back home. The two often made troubles, but Owen also enjoyed it, and lived a lifetime of happiness with He Meimei.

After the prom, Hudson brought Bai Tang home. His cute and cute appearance made Hudson's family like him. He urged him to get the certificate quickly and held a grand wedding. They also often rob Hudson of people. It's a pity that such a good little cutie follows Hudson's big ice face. Grandparents also often scold Hudson for Bai Tang, Bai Tang felt guilty, but was "bullied" by Hudson miserably.

Whenever Bai Tang complained with tears in his eyes, "You bullied me, I said no, you still come..."

The soft-hearted and messed up Hudson always hugs and coaxes people, "It's all my fault, my self-control is not good, who makes my Tangtang so delicious."

Bai Tang blushed and beat him with a small fist, "Are you blaming me?"

"No, it's my fault, I know I'm wrong." Dare next time.

The two never blushed in their entire lives (except on certain occasions) until they grew old and their hair was silver.

Bai Tang's body suffered too much in the early years, and at the age of 80, it had come to an end, and Bai Tang was lying in Hudson's arms with a wrinkled face, holding Hudson's hand when he was dying. Desen, you...don't be sad, forget...forget me...just..."

Hudson grabbed his lover's weak hand and rubbed it on his lips, "Tangtang, wait for me."

Bai Tang closed his eyes, and he slowly took Bai Tang into his arms. By the time the juniors found out, the two had already passed away embracing each other and slept together forever.