Ancient 2

The book "A Dance Allures the City, the Emperor's Flying Immortals" is like this:

Bai Chang is the eldest young lady from the prime minister's family. When she was seventeen, she developed a high fever once, and was passed over by a modern girl who studied dance.

The male protagonist, Jiang Junwu, is the new emperor of the Yi Dynasty.

At the banquet held by the Queen Mother, Bai Chang performed an exotic dance. The Queen Mother was furious because this dance reminded her of a favorite concubine of the late emperor. For this favored concubine, the late emperor ordered all the princes to be poisoned to death. So that the child born by the favorite concubine can become the next emperor. Fortunately, the virtuous concubine at that time, the current queen mother was ready, and sent her young son out of the palace, claiming to the public that the eighth prince escaped the disaster when he encountered a robber on the way to incense for his mother.

The male protagonist learns art from a teacher, returns after his studies, and overthrows the ignorant rule of the previous emperor. At this time, it was the second year of Jiang Jiwu's enthronement as emperor, and the queen mother ordered a banquet to choose a concubine for the emperor.

The empress dowager was angry with the heroine Bai Chang, and Jiang Yuwu asked Bai Chang to enter the palace by name in order that the empress dowager could calm down.

The heroine, Bai Chang, was afraid that the queen mother would target her, and the emperor tortured her.

As Bai Chang's younger brother, Bai Tang had no choice but to enter the palace on behalf of her sister.

After Bai Tang married into the palace in place of her elder sister Bai Chang, she was found to be a man in the middle of the night. Looking at the Prime Minister's face, the emperor did not embarrass him, and even made him his concubine. The majesty and demeanor of the emperor fascinated Bai Tang deeply.

The female protagonist in white dress is Playing freely in the rivers and lakes, she first provoked the leader of the Demon Sect, and was later rescued by the Wulin leader in the fight with the Demon Sect, and fell in love with the Wulin leader. When the leader and the alliance leader competed for Baishang, they accidentally injured Baishang.

Then they took the heroine to Butterfly Valley to find a magician, and they attracted the magician's heart to Baishang.

In the end, Bai Chang was found when Jiang Yuwu was on an expedition and brought back to the palace.

The four men all liked white clothes and refused to give in to each other. Baishang faced four high-quality men, and none of them wanted to give up. In the end, they decided to have the heroine Baishang together and live a happy life from then on.

And what about Bai Tang's fate?

The Yi Dynasty can marry a male wife and a male concubine, but unless they truly love each other, generally poor people go to marry a man.

Jiang Jiwu has always been worried about the expedition. Even if the Queen Mother chose many women from a very high family to enter the palace, he has never entered the harem. After Bai Chang was retrieved, the concubines in the harem saw that Bai Chang was favored, they dared not speak out, and did not dare to confront Bai Chang head-on, so they used Bai Tang to embarrass the heroine Bai Chang.

Bai Tang felt that her sister had changed, and she didn't like this sister who was selfish and no longer obeyed the rules. Jealous of Bai Chang's favor, and under the instigation of the harem's concubines, he always showed his high status in front of the heroine, and even mocked her for hooking up with her outside and picking on her faults everywhere.

At the flower viewing party, Baishang danced another dance to shine. On the way back, Baishang was pushed into the water. It happened that Bai Tang passed by and saw it. After all, it was his sister. Bai Tang wanted to save the heroine, but was beaten down by the maid next to the heroine, saying that Bai Tang deliberately wanted to kill the heroine. Because of Bai Tang's dark history of embarrassing the heroine everywhere, Jiang Yu always indulged Bai Tang, and could not help but put her into the cold palace.

After Bai Tang watched the plot, he fell into a bewildered contemplation.

After a while, he opened his mouth and said, "Qiu Er, can't I have a better way to die? Why do I starve to death every time?" Feeding Diao's appetite is even more unbearable.

"Don't be afraid, Tangtang, you will definitely be able to complete the task. After completing the task, it doesn't matter if he enters the cold palace or not, I will take you out of the world to eat delicious food, you see~" The system conjured up a small bag like magic .

Bai Tang was pleasantly surprised: "Qiu'er, this, this..." The delicate bag was specially made by Hudson to hold snacks for him. He didn't expect to see it after leaving that world.

"I'm amazing." The system looked like asking for praise, "I've changed it inside, it's already a small space, as long as the task is completed, we will have points to change the bag into a large space, and put your favorite pine nuts, How about it……"

"Qiu'er, you are so kind." Bai Tang sent a good person card to the system without hesitation, making the latter flutter. Duck~~~ Tang Tang praised me, he praised me~~~

The author has something to say

Let's clear up the mine, this article is 1V1, Shuangjie.

Disappointing everyone, this is an emperor, not a prince, your little wife is gone (ω) hey