Campus 5

Bai Tang secretly looked around, and the other students listened attentively, but Tian Lingxue was just like herself, frowning when she heard it.

Good thing I'm not alone.

Bai Tang went to the class very hard, but unfortunately he couldn't understand it. A string of accented English came into his ears, making people drowsy.

Hudson looked at Bai Tang's head beside him little by little. His hands were quick and his eyes were fast, and he reached out to stop it. Bai Tang's forehead fell into Hudson's palm. If he hit the table, his forehead might be red.

Seemingly feeling the softness, Bai Tang pursed his lips, took Hudson's left hand and fell asleep.

Hudson softened his face, with a gentleness that he didn't even notice, and let Bai Tang fall asleep in class.

Hudson is a dazzling, The existence of the teacher is a high-quality student in the eyes of the teacher. Naturally, Bai Tang, who was sitting next to Hudson, was sleeping in class and was seen by the teacher.

He actually dared to sleep in his class, he seemed to be an exchange student who just came here. Do you understand everything, dare to sleep?

The teacher was about to ask Bai Tang to get up and answer the question, when he suddenly met Hudson's ice-filled eyes, he couldn't help shivering. Take a closer look, the sleeping classmate is still sleeping on Hudson's left hand.

Hey, forget it, maybe the jet lag was not reversed just now, forgive him once.

Owen Bell winked at Hudson, Hudson didn't look sideways, and didn't mean to ignore his friend at all.

The phone vibrated suddenly, and Hudson opened it to see that it was news from Owen: You are so embarrassing, why did you sneak the baby into your bedroom? Obviously it was me who saw it first, /grievance

Hudson looked at Owen, who was pouting in a pitiful manner. He turned his head back, looked at the sleeping Bai Tang, and washed his eyes.

Not as cute as Tangtang, pretending to be pitiful. Thinking of Bai Tang throwing himself in his arms when he choked on water last night, the corners of his eyes were sobbing with reddishness, which was really pitiful and endearing.

After class, Bai Tang, who had just woken up, rubbed his eyes. A nice magnetic voice came into my ears, "Did you sleep well?"

Bai Tang saw that he was still holding Hudson's hand, and his arm was red from being pressed on the table for a long time.

"I'm sorry." Bai Tang lowered her head, and before Hudson could speak, Tian Lingxue called Bai Tang.

Hudson recognized the voice, the one who called Bai Tang last night. He followed the voice and saw that she was still a good-looking girl. Seeing Bai Tang happily running over beside him, for some reason, he was a little unhappy.

Tian Lingxue and Bai Tang approached and muttered, but Bai Tang was unprepared and naturally happy, which made Hudson extremely unhappy.

"Hey, Hudson, did your Oriental doll abandon you?" Owen jumped out from behind and patted Hudson on the shoulder, playfully watching Hudson's iceberg turn black. Maybe others don't know, but I grew up with Hudson, and I know Hudson's temperament very well. He obviously has a crush on Dongfang Doll, but he still pretends not to care, hey, it's fun~

"Tangtang, then we agreed. Tomorrow is the weekend. You will definitely not be able to get out of bed. I will go to your dormitory to find you, and then I will go to the library."

A scorching gaze made Bai Tang's back feel like a needle.

Bai Tang turned her head, and Hudson's green eyes stared straight at them.