Ancient 7

Eunuch Chief Eunuch Li went to summon the imperial doctor with a wink.

Bai Chang angrily tugged at the handkerchief. Seeing that it was a good opportunity to contact the emperor, Bai Tang actually snatched it first. Thinking of the reluctance to pass the flower ball to himself when playing games, could it be that Bai Tang also fell in love with the emperor?

Seeing Jiang Junwu walking away with Bai Tang in his arms, Bai Chang put on a worried expression, raised her skirt and jogged to follow.

She is Bai Tang's sister, and her brother is injured, so it's right to worry about her brother.

Everyone looked at them with hatred, and they were very scheming. The Bai siblings were really scheming.

Eunuch Li didn't stop Bai Chang, he also thought that His Majesty was in love with Wu Ji Wu, and it was because he fell in love with Bai Chang that he treated Bai Tang so well.

But soon, he realized that he had guessed wrong.

The little guy in his arms was as light as a squirrel. Bai Tang's eyes were full of tears, and Jiang Jiwu hugged him cautiously, his movements softer than ever before.

After entering Tiancheng Palace, he put the little guy on the bed and looked at Bai Tang, who was crying like a cat. Jiang Junwu rolled up his sleeves, wrung out the handkerchief from the hot water basin just brought by the palace servant, and wiped it gently for him.

"Be patient, the imperial doctor will come soon."

Once upon a time, Hudson coaxed him like this, but now...

Bai Tang's heart was aching for a while, and the developed lacrimal glands began to leak fluid again.

"You're bad..." The boy's crying milky voice hit Jiang Junwu's heart.

He grabbed Bai Tang's feet because of his excitement, "It's all my fault. After the imperial doctor has seen it, you can punish me again, okay?"

arrived at Tiancheng Palace, were shocked. Two years ago, Jiang Junwu calmed down the turmoil in a bloody manner, and now he still has a moment of tenderness towards others.

Bai Chang is deeply jealous, those treatment should be mine.

The imperial physician asked for An, and came forward to diagnose Bai Tang.

The Imperial Physician held out Jiang Yuwu's cold gaze, and stretched out his old hand tremblingly under great pressure.

Bai Tang took off her shoes and socks and rolled up her trousers, revealing a small section of her tender calf. She suddenly touched the cool breeze, and her round toes curled up.

Jiang Yanwu's heart trembled, and some unknown emotions climbed up in his dark eyes.

So cute~ Just like the little guy...

Suddenly, a discordant hand appeared in sight, covering the red and swollen ankle.

Jiang Jiwu suddenly sat down, beside Bai Tang, stretched out his long arms, took Bai Tang into his arms, tore off his clothes, and covered the exposed calf and the restless little feet tightly. Actually, only the injured part of the ankle is left.

Imperial Physician: "..." Your Majesty, how does the old minister look at the injury!

Eunuch Li & the system: "..." I was stunned by the operation of the emperor/male protagonist.

"Young Master's injury is not serious, there is no bone injury, just rub the medicated oil for a few days." Imperial Physician Chen timidly turned around to get the medicine box.

The system is grumpy online.

If it wasn't for Bai Tang's injury being discovered by the male protagonist, the system would have cured Bai Tang's injury long ago.

Look, it's all swollen, how painful Tangtang is~

"Tangtang, please bear with me, I will treat you when you return to the Prime Minister's Mansion." The system said with pity.

"Okay~" Bai Tang was very well behaved. At this time, he was like a delicate and lovely rag doll. He greedily breathed the breath of Jiang Jue's arms, which was the same as Hudson's.

He couldn't help but quietly reached out his hand and hugged Jiang Jiwu's lean waist.

Jiang Junwu stiffened for a moment, followed by ecstasy, he looked down at the little guy in his arms. I saw Bai Tang burrowing into his arms like a little squirrel afraid of strangers.