Campus 29

Tian Lingxue brought Bai Tang into the venue. In the crowd of almost all European appearances, the two became the center of attention of the audience.

They exclaimed in amazement, and some even occupied their own family's power and stepped forward to hook up.

"Beautiful lady, can I invite you to dance your first dance tonight?" The visitor smiled slightly and invited Tian Lingxue.

"I'm sorry, this lady has already agreed to be my dance partner." Tian Lingxue was about to refuse, but Owen came to the side at some point, reached out and held Tian Lingxue's hand, declaring his sovereignty.

Tian Lingxue smiled slightly, "I'm sorry."

The man wasn't annoyed either. He naturally recognized Owen Bell. His family was far inferior to the Bell family, so he couldn't have provoked him for a woman. He smiled regretfully, "I wish you a good time." Then he turned and walked away.

Owen is sincere to Tian Lingxue, and hopes that he can succeed tonight. He looked at Bai Tang hopefully, could he give him a chance to be alone with Ling Xue?

Bai Tang understood what he meant. Ling Xue was a good person. He was very sorry for breaking up her marriage. Although Owen and Ling Xue often quarreled in the text, they belonged to the kind of happy friends. Owen was also very good to Ling Xue. If Ling Xue also likes Owen, it will be a good marriage.

Bai Tang waved his hand, "You guys can go, I can do it." After that, she took the system to the food area.

Many people waited for Owen to leave and went to hook up with Dongfang Cutie, but when Owen walked away, Cutie disappeared. What about people?

"As long as the hero and heroine do not become lovers after tonight, this task is officially completed. The task is completed smoothly. My family Tangtang is awesome." The system held a sweetheart cake and smiled happily. It has already foreseen that after leaving this world, the steady stream of energy will flow to itself, and if you think about it, you will be happy...

"Classmate Bai, are you free now?"

Bai Tang looked up from the cake, her lips were still covered in cream, and looked at the person who came in confusion, "Huh?"
...

Hudson finally solved a series of things, and he arranged them all.

He hurried to the dance and went straight to the food area. Sure enough, his little squirrel pouted and stuffed the cake into his mouth.

The next second, a good-looking boy approached, although he didn't know what to say, but looking at that shy look, it probably wouldn't be a good thing.

"I..." Bai Tang looked down at her clothes and said helplessly, "I can't give you the buttons."

"Okay then." The boy walked away in frustration when Bai Tang refused.

"Tangtang..."

Bai Tang took the last bite of the cake, and before he swallowed it, he fell into a familiar embrace. A light cologne fragrance lingers on the nostrils.

Hudson framed Bai Tang from the back, rested his chin on Bai Tang's head, rubbed it lightly, and let out a satisfied sigh.

"What, what..." In the public, there were many classmates watching, Bai Tang couldn't help blushing shyly.

Hudson was a public figure on campus, and with Bai Tang, their movements naturally attracted the attention of others. Seeing everyone gathered around, Bai Tang struggled twice, "Hudson, many people are watching, please let me go."

Hudson let him go as he wished, but confronted him head-on.

"Tangtang, I have something to tell you."

Hudson was solemn and solemn, with only one person's reflection in his green eyes.

"You, what do you want to say. Henna's business is none of your business. I, I forgive you." Under the eyes of Hudson and everyone, his face burned so badly, he really wanted to find a tree Hole to hide.

"Tangtang, I..." Hudson took a deep breath, "Can you give me the second button of the school uniform?"

Bai Tang looked up and down with a strange expression on Hudson, who stiffened his back nervously, waiting for an answer. It was also rare for the onlookers to see Hudson's confession, and they couldn't help holding their breath with him.

"Qiu'er, what's wrong with them, why do they like to ask for other people's buttons?" Bai Tang turned into a curious baby, and consulted the system on the principle of asking if he didn't understand.