The Wolf Game 11

Bai Tang put the medicine on the table, turned around and closed the door, "I think I heard her talking bad about me?"

"Well, she did speak ill of you." Yu Hongbo stroked the boy's hair, as smooth as ever.

Bai Tang's eyes widened, "I also heard you go along with her!"

The boy's staring look was very interesting, Yu Hongbo was teasing, "She also said that she admired me..."

Bai Tang glared angrily, climbed onto the bed and sat, "Tell me, did you like her?!"

Yu Hongbo touched his chin, "Li Xinxin looks very weak, and can arouse a man's desire for protection."

The more Bai Tang listened, the more angry he became. What do you mean, he still wanted to pedal two boats, right?

Bai Tang jumped out of bed angrily, "Anyway, I'm not as beautiful as other girls, and she's not as gentle, you go and protect her!"

After speaking, he picked up the medicine on the table and walked out. He went to find Li Xinxin to make room for her.

As soon as Yu Hongbo saw that he was about to leave his popularity, he scooped up the little squirrel with his left arm.

"Where are you going, I haven't taken my medicine yet."

"Tick-tock-" One drop of crystal tears mixed into the medicine. The young man lowered his head, stuffed the bowl into Yu Hongbo's hand, and sat to the side without saying a word.

Yu Hongbo wouldn't waste Bai Tang's thoughts. After drinking the medicine in two or three times, he hugged the stubborn boy and whispered in his ear, "She's a werewolf."

Bai Tang turned her head sharply, "What?" At this time, she forgot to make trouble with Yu Hongbo, "She didn't do anything to you..."

The young man slapped his hands on the disabled patient, and stopped after checking that Yu Hongbo really had no other trauma.

"I'm fine, she didn't do anything to me." Yu Hongbo put his arms around the boy amusingly, feeling very comfortable with a full embrace.

"Then what did she do to you?" Bai Tang muttered.

Yu Hongbo pulled the boy into the quilt, "Do you remember Liang Shengfu?"

Bai Tang nodded, "I know, the other werewolf is a couple with Li Xinxin."

"Smart." Yu Hongbo placed a kiss on the boy's cheek rewardingly.

Then he took out a pocket notebook and opened it in front of Bai Tang:

October 31, sunny

Why can't Xinxin always understand me? I work hard for our future, but she makes trouble unreasonably. I'm a little tired, should I keep going?

November 1, overcast

Xinxin and I were inexplicably kidnapped into a strange villa, don't be afraid, Xinxin, I will take you out.

November 2, overcast

Xinxin quarreled with me again, what can I do to other girls? Do you want me to kill all the girls in the villa before you can be satisfied!

These are the latest diaries. The Xinxin mentioned above should be Li Xinxin.

Bai Tang turned back to the cover of the diary, and wrote Liang in fancy font, "It's Liang Shengfu's diary."

"My previous guess is correct. Liang Shengfu and Li Xinxin are indeed in a relationship, and Li Xinxin seems to distrust Liang Shengfu." After Yu Hongbo read the diary, he compared his family Tangtang with a good and considerate temperament. Well, well-behaved and obedient.