Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 1

"The points are settled, and the male and female protagonists will be rewarded with 1,000 points..." Only when the points are settled, the mechanical sound inside the system will appear.

"Tangtang, do you want to rest for a while?" The system still remembers that every time Tangtang completes the task and returns to the system space, she is always in a bad mood.

"Let's go to the next world." This time, Bai Tang was not disappointed at all, he even wanted to go to the next world to meet Min Gu Nian.

I don't know what name A Nian will change to in the next world.

Seeing that Bai Tang was eager to try, the system swallowed the words to comfort him, and felt very relieved. Tangtang has grown up, and it is not easy to use emotions.

However, the slap in the face came too fast, and the system's face hurt.

The system turned on the teleportation mode, and just sent Bai Tang into the world, and before the body and memory were integrated, he was slapped unexpectedly.

Bai Tang was staggered, not knowing what happened, a strange female voice hummed in her ears, "Don't pester Heslett anymore, he has broken off your engagement with you. "

A piece of divorce papers fell scattered from the air, Bai Tang took it, and glanced at the text on it, to the effect that Heshlet Shelley and Bai Tang did not match well, and they were not suitable for marriage.

In this world, sentinel guides all have spiritual bodies. The sentinel is the main combat output power, while the guide is an auxiliary role, which plays an extremely important role in appeasing the sentinel's mental riots and plays an extremely important role on the battlefield. Of course, not any sentinel It can cooperate perfectly with the guide, and the mental strength does not match, not only will it not have a comforting effect, but it may also make the sentinel more painful.

Seeing Bai Tang's stupid look, Simona Percy felt bored and turned away.

Bai Tang, who was left behind, was holding the divorce paper.

Fusion of memories is inherently uncomfortable, especially in memory, the male protagonist of this world is Heslett Shelley who just wrote his divorce letter. The huge impact made Bai Tang faint on the spot.

"Tangtang, don't scare me, Tangtang..."

The system shouted anxiously, this place is relatively remote, and no one usually walks by. The system didn't care about so much, and directly teleported Bai Tang home.

Bai Tang frowned, memories flooding in like a tide.

The original is the stupid white sweet and vicious male supporting role in this world. The newly divorced fiance, Heshlet Shelley, is the male lead and the future sentinel powerhouse. The female lead is Simona Poe who slapped Bai Tang just now. West.

The plot of this world is going like this: the male protagonist Heshlet Shelley is an S-class sentinel, and Bai Tang is a neighbor, and the two can be considered to have grown up together since childhood. Bai Tang is a guide. He fell in love with the male protagonist a long time ago. The two families know the bottom line. In addition, there are now more sentinels and fewer guides. Many sentinels have been bachelors all their lives.

He made a marriage contract with Bai Tang for his child.

After becoming an adult, Heslett brought back an injured female guide, the chairwoman Mona Percy, after going out once.

Simona Percy is beautiful and beautiful, her mental strength is A-level, and she can be ranked at the top level among the guides.

Bai Tang brought back a guide with a higher spiritual power than him because of the fiancé he was thinking of. He was afraid that Heshlet would like Simona, so while Simona was recovering, he kept showing off the gifts Heshlet gave him in front of her. The elders of the Lai family are so satisfied with themselves and how much their family loves them, the purpose is to hope that Ximona will retreat in spite of the difficulties.