Entertainment 8

When the four groups of guests were ready to leave, it was already afternoon.

The sun hung violently in the air, the plants on the edge of the jungle were wilting and drooping, and the group prepared in an orderly manner.

"There's only half a day left today, why don't we go together today, feel the inside first, it's safer with more people." Che Shuhui suggested.

"I agree, so I don't have to separate from my cutie~" Garry winked at Bai Tang, not running on Min Gu Nian's unhappiness.

Elite male Fan He Chang pushed his glasses and said, "I agree. The weather forecast predicts that it will be dark at 6:30 today, and it's 3:30 now, so I won't be able to go very far."

In order to increase the difficulty, of course, the program group will not let everyone stay together all the time. Each group has its own clues. Finally, it is necessary to find the color ball of the group to be considered a successful challenge. Before that, each group has to try to survive in the jungle and find the color balls according to the clues.

This proposal was unanimously agreed by everyone, and they all set off on this jungle journey.

An hour later, the flat road gradually became bumpy, and it was already 4:30 in the afternoon. After careful observation, the poisonous sunlight evaporated the moisture in the air, and I could actually see the slight distortion of the air. Everyone was sweating profusely and physically exhausted. is constantly being consumed.

Although very tired, everyone did not complain, wiped their sweat silently, and moved on. Everything seems to be in harmony.

"Be careful, don't twist your feet." The elite man took off his glasses and jumped off the stone first.

"It's so tall, no, I'm afraid~" Che Shuhui's delicate makeup was already full of hustle and bustle, she was holding Li Shu's bag tightly, not going down by herself, nor for her teammates to go down.

Wei Gudong wasn't much better either. Her white T-shirt turned grey at some point, and her lipstick-painted lips peeled due to lack of water.

Che Shuhui, who was next to him, was making noise without any image, and she subconsciously looked towards Bai Tangmin's old year. I saw that Min Gu Nian was already jumping off the stone.

He spread his arms and said to Bai Tang who was still on the stone, "Don't be afraid, Tang Tang, I'll follow you."

The young man's fair face showed no fatigue at all. He nodded heavily, and the tips of his hair fluttered with the movement, "Mmmm."

Bai Tang jumped and fell into Min Gu Nian's arms. He smiled with frowning eyebrows, and his eyes were full of trust in Min Gu Nian.

Min Gu Nian took out a towel and wiped the sweat off Bai Tang's forehead, "Are you tired, do you want to drink water?"

"Yes~" Bai Tang replied quickly.

He took the water bottle that Min Gunian handed over and twisted it open, but instead of drinking it himself, he brought it to Min Gunian's mouth, "A Nian drink water."

Min Gu Nian took a sip on Bai Tang's hand and pushed back to him, "Tang Tang drink water."

The close interaction between the two made the audience outside the venue smell a different taste. The girls shouted that there was a woman in love, their eyes lit up without blinking, for fear of missing some wonderful pictures.

The cold president VS the cute youth, it is very emotional to think about.

"When I was young, people were thirsty, and they wanted to drink water~" Garyy interrupted the two of them at an inopportune moment after jumping off.