Ancient 16

The Prime Minister's wife dared to accept the emperor's kneeling, but Prime Minister Bai stroked her beard, grabbed the panic-stricken wife, and accepted it peacefully.

It seems that the emperor really likes his own Tanger, otherwise the man has gold under his knees, how can he just kneel.

"Okay, okay, okay. In the future, my Tanger will be handed over to the emperor." Prime Minister Bai said happily.

The Prime Minister's wife once again stepped into Bai Tang's yard. Her son, she entered the palace. The next time we meet, it will be a courtesy of the ruler and the minister.

"Tang'er, how is the emperor treating you?" The Prime Minister's wife asked with concern.

"Okay." Bai Tang nodded, eating the small dessert that Jiang Yuwu had specially prepared for the imperial kitchen.

Seeing that Bai Tang was still ignorant and optimistic, Mrs. Prime Minister's eyes darkened, her lips opened and closed several times, and finally she was worried that she had the upper hand. She still didn't believe Jiang Junwu's oath, just because he was an emperor, the Three Palaces and Six Courts in the future would be indispensable.

"Tang'er, you must remember what Mother said to you next..." The prime minister's wife will manage the house, including how to deal with the maid who is so ambitious that she wants to climb on the master's bed, and how to give other concubines Eyeliner in the room... Teach Bai Tang everything.

Bai Tang was stunned when he heard it. Not only was he stunned, it turned out that there are so many shady people in the back house, and there are endless ways to intrigue. Bai Tang is not interested, but the system listens with great interest. ! In the future, if anyone bullies Tangtang, it will deal with her in small books.

Jiang Wei inquired about the Prime Minister for a long time without any trace, and came to the conclusion that Bai Tang was indeed the Prime Minister's son, so how could Tang Tang become a squirrel? You have to ask Tangtang to know this riddle.

Bai Tang listened to the Prime Minister's wife's nagging for a long time, and had another meal at home, and then set off back to the palace with Jiang Junwu.

"Tangtang~" Jiang Ji held a plate of peanuts for no reason, "Can you become a squirrel?"

Bai Tang was vigilant, "What, what, I don't know what you said..." I heard that humans hate goblins the most, and they like to catch goblins tied to a pillar and set fire to death. Bai Tang refused to admit it and let Jiang Junwu How to seduce, just don't let go, just pretend that he drank too much on the wedding night, and it was wrong.

"Yes, you read it wrong, you must be drinking too much. I am a human, how can I become a squirrel?!"

"Qiu'er, Qiu'er, what should I do?" Bai Tang used her consciousness to contact the system, but unfortunately the system was taught by the Prime Minister's wife in the afternoon, and she was studying the notebooks in the small dark room.

By the way, now the little black house can't
It's called the Little Black House. After walking through the first world, the system installed incandescent lamps in the Little Black House. Once the lights were turned on, the room was transparent.

Jiang Junwu caught the panic in Bai Tang's eyes, he retreated to the window, and there was a small pond outside, tears began to gather in his gleaming eyes, with the expression that if you push me again, I will jump out and die for you. Jiang Yuwu stopped in his tracks.

He hurriedly stretched out his hand, "Okay, I'm drunk, I misread it. Can Tangtang come over first?"

Jiang Junwu approached slowly, and Bai Tang stopped him, "Don't come here."

When Bai Tang thought about the monsters written in the book collection he saw in the system, Bai Tang felt uncomfortable for a while. Humans are good at deceiving little goblins with language, and then gain benefits from them. Once they find that there is no benefit, they will kill them.

He didn't have anything, he couldn't give Jiang Junwu anything.

The thought of Jiang Junwu going to burn him after grabbing him made Bai Tang feel cold all over.

"I don't have anything, I don't have any treasures, don't catch me, okay~" Bai Tang burst into tears. He was poisoned by the idle books produced by the system. He believed that all humans hate monsters. Horizontal, jumped out of the window.

"Tangtang—" Jiang Junwu cried out in a heart-wrenching voice, alarming Eunuch Li who was guarding outside the palace. When the palace people came in, they happened to see the emperor jumping out of the window.

There were two "thumps" before and after, one louder than the other, and Eunuch Li was frightened and shouted: "Quick, come here, save the emperor!"

The author has something to say

System: It's my fault, I was wrong, Tangtang, I'm sorry for you, wow, don't die~~~ (cry)

Jiang Junwu: Read less brain-damaged books in the future.

The author has something to say: Hee hee, the system is the one who takes the task the most seriously. The male and female characters in the original plot were mainly separated, and the male protagonist wanted to form a new CP, but I won't give it!