End of Entertainment Arc

Min Gu Nian blindfolded Bai Tang and led him all the way to the end of the rose garden.

"Tangtang, look."

When Min Gu Nian's hand was released, Bai Tang regained the light, and in front of him there was a hot air balloon shaped like a squirrel's head, floating up and down in the afterglow of the twilight.

"Wow~~~" Bai Tang ran over in surprise and touched the basket of the hot air balloon.

He turned his head, Min Gu Nian knelt down on one knee with a smile, he took out a luxurious ring box, and said, "Tang Tang, marry me. Bai Tang married Min Gu Nian, okay? I want to do it for you. A lifetime of nuts, taking you to your favorite natural adventures and filming your favorite scenes..."

What Min Gu Nian said was very sincere, everything Bai Tang had said to him, and he took it to heart.

Bai Tang pursed her lips and pressed down the ring box. Under Min Gu Nian's surprised eyes, she smiled, "It was you who married me. You must distinguish between marriage and marriage."

Min Gu Nian grinned like a silly boy. He put a ring on Bai Tang and carried him around several times.

Boarded the Tangtang brand hot air balloon and floated past countless beautiful scenery, but Bai Tang had no time to take care of it.

It is rumored that the couple will be happy for a lifetime when they kiss the highest point of the hot air balloon. How could Bai Tang, who believed in all kinds of rumors, miss it? Even if Bai Tang didn't believe it, Min Gu Nian would not give up this great opportunity.

A month later, the major news scrambled to report the grand wedding.

At the helm of the Min Consortium, the top five golden bachelors on the rich list, Min Gu Nian, dressed in a white wedding dress, walked step by step towards Bai Tang in a white suit.

He actually obeyed every word he said to Bai Tang, he was the one who got married.

The two swore an oath in front of God and the priest that they would stay together for a lifetime and never leave.

In the next few decades, Min Gu Nian took Bai Tang all over the world to explore the undeveloped forest.

Until they got old slowly, Bai Tang took the lead in passing away, Min Gu Nian insisted on grief to pick up Bai Tang's body, drained all the medicines, suffered a heart attack and died, and held on to Bai Tang's body before he died. Don't let go.

By the time Garry found out, the two were out of breath. According to the wishes of his old friend, he cremated the two of them, buried their ashes in the jungle where they were on the show, and donated the huge inheritance to animal charities.

In the place where Bai Tang and Min were buried, Garry had a sad face, hoping that in the next life, you can still be together.

Fan Hechang held Garry's hand, "Let's go."

"Yeah." Garry turned around, and the conversation faded away with their backs.