The Wolf Game 10

"Tell me what you did last night." Hu Peng looked at everyone present, focusing on the two girls who were not injured.

"I was sleeping last night when I heard someone shouting a fire and I ran out to find there was chaos outside and people were fighting."

"Me too, I slept well, but woke up choked by the smoke..."

Most people said the same thing, two girls said so.

Zheng Yao: "My room is close to the stairs, so I ran faster when the fire broke out, so I didn't experience the chaos. I shouted that there was a fire. Everyone, run quickly."

Her remarks were certified by most people. In many areas, they heard a woman's voice shouting that the fire was on, and saw smoke coming from under the door, so they opened the door. I didn't expect it to be a real fire.

Short-haired woman: "I saw the fire and ran out."

The short-haired girl is adjacent to Zheng Yao's room, so it is very convenient to go downstairs.

"What about you guys, why are you fighting?" Hu Peng turned to Yu Hongbo and Pan Quan.

"I was attacked." Yu Hongbo said with reservations, "The fire hadn't caught on when I was attacked, and that person ran away."

"Of course I'm going to run when there's a fire. Who knows what's going on in my madness, blocking my way and beating me. I can't fight back?" The person who fought with Pan Quan died in the fire. True or false.

"I went to Tangtang's room to play, and someone took the wooden warehouse to attack us." Yu Yi paused and asked Hu Peng, "You said you were a hunter, what about your wooden warehouse?"

At this time, if Hu Peng wanted to prove his identity, he should take out his identity props, but he couldn't take it out.

"My wooden warehouse was stolen."

As soon as these words came out, the person who believed that Hu Peng told him about his identity the day before was not calm. If they can't take out the wooden warehouse, they will doubt whether he is the one who caused the chaos last night. As for the wooden warehouse, it is useless to run out of bullets. It is better to say that it was stolen to cover themselves.

"Is your wooden warehouse really stolen or did you use it yourself?" one of the men mocked.

It's time to vote again. Hu Peng has been too prominent in the past few days, causing him to become the biggest suspect when something happens. But some people think that the short-haired girl is a werewolf. Without him, she was too wild before, and she was the first to run out, so she was very suspicious.

Bai Tang went up to the second floor to bring the medicine, and the people downstairs voted for Hu Peng and the short-haired girl, three to four, waiting for Bai Tang's crucial vote.

"Be careful, it's very hot~" Bai Tang took the bowl down with a cloth. It was filled with dark medicinal tea, and a bitter taste spread.

"Okay, it's up to you, vote." Zheng Yao said blankly.

Yu Hongbo briefly explained the situation to Bai Tang who had just walked away, and then whispered in his ear who to vote for.

Bai Tang has always been obedient when it comes to major events. He raised his finger and pointed at the short-haired girl, "I vote for her."

Although I don't know why Yu Hongbo wanted to vote for a girl with short hair, it's definitely right to follow Abo.

The vote was three to five.

Hu Peng breathed a sigh of relief, but looking at the short-haired girl, there was no trace of panic on her face, but a strange smile.

She stood forward, aiming at the location where the killing device on the roof was aimed.