Orc World 5-6

I'm a Vegetarian

    The efficiency of the orcs is indeed very fast. In just half a day, they have already piled up a hill of wood.

    Bai Tang pulled out the vines to weave the basket, but pulled out a series of round things.

    "Sweet potato?!" Bai Tang asked suspiciously, "Is there a sweet potato this big?"

    Have you ever seen a sweet potato as big as a watermelon?

    The system identified it, "It's a sweet potato. Things in the orc world are generally bigger than those in the modern world. It's not surprising that a sweet potato is as big as a watermelon~"

    Kyle saw Bai Tang holding a gray and unknown object, and said, "Tang Tang is hungry, I'll go hunting."

    Bai Tang smiled sweetly, pulled Kyle and said, "I'll make you something delicious today."

    Except for meat, fruits, and melons are all Bai Tang's favorites, you know There are many ways. Again, because of limited conditions, Bai Tang brought Kyle to the open space, made a fire and buried the sweet potatoes in it.

    "Let me tell you, roasted sweet potatoes are super delicious and sweet. Eating too much sweet potatoes is good for the body, not only to fill the stomach, but also to the stomach, and it can last for a long time. After the house is built, it will be dug up. Put sweet potatoes in a cellar, and you can eat sweet sweet potatoes in winter..."

    Bai Tang flipped the sweet potatoes, and by the way gave Kyle Koppe science.

    The orc world is backward, there are so many delicious things in nature, but they only eat meat. The way of meat comes and goes is just a kind of barbecue, and there is nothing else.

    Kyle listened carefully to Bai Tang's explanation, and was surprised for a moment when he heard that it could be played for a long time in winter.

    The winter is long and cold, because the snowy animals don't come out very often, they can't hunt, and the fruits are not stored for a long time. Many female cubs starve to death in winter. Kyle's female father died in a particularly cold winter many years ago, and the male father was attacked by wild animals in the forest the day after the female father died. Hunting skills, and only survive with the help of other orcs in the tribe.

    "Tangtang knows a lot of food that can be kept for a long time in winter?" Kyle asked.

    Bai Tang raised her chest and said proudly, "Of course, I'm a vegetarian."

    Kyle glanced at the hollow basket beside Bai Tang, which contained a lot of dug sweet potatoes, which was very convenient.

    "You can eat it, but be careful it's hot." Bai Tang exclaimed and started to dig the sweet potatoes.

    "I'll come." The baked soil was hot, and Kyle volunteered to dig sweet potatoes for fear that Bai Tang would be scalded.

    The animalized wolf claws are very sharp, and the sweet potato is accidentally cut from the middle, and the golden flesh exudes a sweet smell.

    "Look at you, you broke the sweet potato, it's dirty and can't be eaten." Bai Tang regretted the sweet potato that was damaged by Kyle, went to battle to dig out the sweet potato, and taught him how to peel the sweet potato.

    "Like this, tear it off gently, you see..."

    Bai Tang took a big mouthful of the baked sweet potato, his mouth was stuffed full, and he was super satisfied.