End of Doomsday Arc

Doomsday 20

The old butler and Bai Yun's craftsmanship were very good, and it was rare for everyone to put down their guard for a meal, and even open a few bottles of wine.

After a meal, everyone was very happy. Except for Bai Tang in Shao Licang's arms.

Shao Licang didn't allow Bai Tang to retract his tail. When eating, he flicked his tail. Every time he stroked his tail, Bai Tang shuddered.

Bai Tang squinted at someone who was doing the trick, and saw that Shao Licang was numb and his mouth was dry, he just wanted to take the little goblin in his arms.

"Cough cough." Bai Yun couldn't see it anymore. Although he knew that his younger brother was bullied by a pig, he heard that it was different from seeing him face to face.

"Boss, your image is collapsing..." Heizi was eating his meals, envious of the dead, and he also went out of the base to look for someone to come back later.

"Whoever eats will wash the dishes at the end." The old butler put down the dishes and said slowly.

Everyone has a meal, speeding up the rice, and no one wants to wash the dishes.

Shao Licang put down his chopsticks and said, "I'm done eating, you can do whatever you want" and carried Bai Tang back to the room. As for whether he was really full, it was unknown. Anyway, Bai Tang had room for a small bag, so he was reluctant to starve Shao Licang.

Fire Squad at the base.

The scarred man who was previously abolished by Shao Licang belonged to the flame team. The captain was the heroine Tan Qingqing in the original plot, who sent Bai Tang to his bed and was tortured to death.

After listening to what his subordinates said, Chen Feng was so angry that he dropped a glass, "Whoever dares to touch me is impatient."

The man with scars was still talking with more content, but this time the focus was on Bai Tang, saying that there is something in the sky and nothing under the sun. The scarred man's face was twisted, didn't the man care about the boy, wait for the captain to get him, and then play with the brothers after the game is over.

Since Chen Feng came to the Guangming Base, the team has grown rapidly, and there are many ability users who come here because of their fame. When has he been slapped in the face like this, he decided to meet the newcomer tomorrow.

The most lively task halls are in the morning and evening, one for receiving tasks and the other for handing in tasks.

Since Shao Licang has joined the Guangming Base, he naturally needs to know more about the Guangming Base.

Early in the morning, Shao Licang and He Lang came to the mission hall.

The tasks hanging out are basically killing zombies, where to collect supplies, or work in the Guangming base.

After watching for a while, Shao Licang decided to take the next five-star mission and go to the research institute in the suburbs to get back the research materials.

As soon as he took it, the others were in an uproar.

This task has been hanging up for a long time and no one dared to take it. Because this task is really not easy to do. It's easy to go to the suburbs, but before the apocalypse erupted in that place, it was not said that the guards were dead. Now, there are many zombies. It's not that no one took it, but the team that took on this mission was wiped out, and no one survived.

This person seems to have only come in yesterday, so he probably doesn't know the truth.

The staff responsible for the registration task repeatedly emphasized confirmation, "Are you sure you want to take over the task of the research institute?"