Campus 20

"Wonderful head of your TM." Tian Lingxue rudely smashed the book he was holding at Owen.

"Woman, don't go too far..."

"Then don't spray shit in your mouth..."

Two people with good fighting power fought again, and I don't know how many times it was. Bai Tang didn't even want to persuade them, they wouldn't get hurt anyway. But... Bai Tang secretly glanced at Hudson, who was marking the exercises for him. Hudson... will he also like Tian Lingxue? !

It is said that people in love are mentally retarded, and they like to think wildly. Squirrels have a small brain capacity. These days, Tian Lingxue and Owen have been fighting, and Hudson and Hudson are also getting along very well. Smile, Hudson is also very patient in answering Tian Lingxue's various questions, and even often helps her, the kind that takes the initiative.

"Don't think about it, Tangtang, as long as it's the graduation party and the male and female protagonists haven't been together, then our mission is complete. After that, I will take you out of the world and take you to eat delicious food. There will be a lot of delicious food in the next world. Oh~" The system tried to kill Bai Tang's feelings for the male protagonist.

"Vulgar woman, do it if you can't say it." Owen tidied his clothes, took advantage of Bai Tang's unpreparedness, and came over to ask for comfort, "It's better for Xiao Tangtang. You are so fierce, it's no wonder that Hudson can like you... …”

Bai Tang turned her face away, shook Owen away, and snorted inaudibly.

"Xiao Tangtang, don't you even want me?" Owen looked like a xizi holding a heart, matched with his handsome face, that was also a funny guy. It's a pity that none of the people present eat his way.

Tian Lingxue saw that Bai Tang's face was wrong, she rolled up her sleeves and twisted Owen's ears.

"It hurts..."
After teaching Owen, Tian Lingxue hugged Bai Tang's shoulder and asked in a low voice, "Tang Tang, where have you and Hudson been?"

"No, I don't know what you said..." Bai Tang said softly, but the blush on his cheeks betrayed him.

"I feel that Hudson usually takes care of you~" Tian Lingxue came to a roundabout policy.

Speaking of Hudson's "care", Bai Tang couldn't resist Tian Lingxue's "repression", "Yeah, Hudson people are really nice, I'm afraid of the dark at night, and Hudson sleeps with me. "

After hearing this, Tian Lingxue gritted her teeth and touched Bai Tang's head: "Next time Tang Tang is afraid, you can call me, and I will talk to Tang Tang, so I won't be afraid anymore."

Ma Dan, you have to take an inch before you determine the relationship, and take advantage of it, right?

Tian Lingxue turned her head and narrowed her eyes slightly, a "great" plan was conceived in her mind.

Rumors abound about campus Prince Hudson getting a girlfriend.

Hudson, who has never been close to women, suddenly surrounds an oriental girl, and he has not been driven away for several months. And Owen always protects her with a "knight" attitude. Even Hudson's brother admits her, which is too lucky.

The rumors flying all over the sky naturally also spread into Bai Tang's ears. He initially refuted those passersby who were talking about it. After being rationalized by passersby, more people said it. Combined with Hudson's attitude towards Tian Lingxue, Bai Tang was instantly discouraged, as if that was the case.

Of course these rumors are not Tian Lingxue When it was released, she opened her eyes wide when she heard it. Many girls who had bad intentions towards her were waiting for her to do something on the school road. However, Owen would send her back to the dormitory every time, as he called it, because of Bai Tang's face. Those people couldn't find a chance to start.

Fighting is prohibited in the dormitory building. Once found, a demerit will be punished. Tian Lingxue relied on this rule and forcibly jumped for half a month with the envy, jealousy and hatred of passers-by.

On this day, Bai Tang was lying on the table, chatting with the system. Tian Lingxue stepped on her pink and white leather shoes and ran over.

"Tangtang, let's go to the amusement park." The heroine was overjoyed and smiled.

"Amusement park? Tangtang, I'm going, I'm going, I'm going..." The system jumped up and down, the amusement park only exists in the knowledge base, and it really wants to see it~