Mermaid 13-14

After this incident, Bai Tang was terrified, and it took several days to recover.

They also don't have the mind to play, one blames themselves, and the other shrinks. Bai Tang stayed in the hotel and didn't want to go anywhere, so he was very obedient.

Although Tours wanted to see the well-behaved Tangtang, he was not the frightened Tangtang. With his utmost tenderness, Bai Tang finally agreed to go out, but he held Tours tightly, for fear of what else The crowd swept them away.

There was no interest in playing, and Littleley City cast a shadow on Bai Tang, and Tours took Bai Tang on the journey home ahead of schedule.

Not to mention that the murder case in Ritley City has been widely concerned, even the main city of the Interstellar Alliance has not had a murder case for a long time. For a time, people's attention was separated from the mermaid and focused on the murder case.

What enemies did this reporter have, whether he owed any debts before his death... All his life stories were dug up by eye-catching netizens.

Wooden Dulu, a reporter for XXX newspaper, who specializes in reporting lace news in the entertainment industry. According to the person in charge of the XXX newspaper, Wooden Dulu came to Littleley City to interview Bai Tang.

It's a mermaid again. The latest news has everything to do with mermaids. The crowd was in an uproar.

Tours' proposal to Bai Tang was not secret, and many people saw it. But in order to follow Bai Tang and Tours, Wooden Doru disguised himself as his own mother could not recognize, not to mention that he hurriedly dragged Bai Tang and ran into Betty Forest, no one could see clearly his face.

At the scene, the system has long been "intimate" Wooden Dulu smashed it all. Anyway, he didn't have the face to do such shameless behavior, and he didn't want to cover up the ugly human skin with a suit of clothes.

Even if there is no evidence, the opposition still wants to point the finger at Bai Tang and the mermaid. Although the Walker family is low-key, they are not vegetarian.

Mrs. Walker clapped up on the table and bullied her daughter-in-law, as if there was no one in the Walker family.

Mr. Walker echoed, "That's it." The wife was right. The mermaid is thin-skinned, and it is rare for Tours to find a mermaid. If he is forced to death by outside public opinion, his son's lifelong happiness will be gone, and his own lifelong happiness will come to an end. My wife lost her daughter-in-law, and the Walker family couldn't protect her daughter-in-law. What did my family think? Wouldn't it look like I was useless, would I divorce myself, no, absolutely not!

For the sake of the daughter-in-law, for the daughter-in-law, for the mermaid, Walker, Thad, and Eddie's family were all dispatched. The military and government teamed up to investigate the death of the reporter and the mermaid scandal. Then I discovered that the source of everything was actually Maren Bruce and Le Mengqi.

As for Marlen Bruce, his family has some power, but not enough to go against the Walker family.

In the joint suppression of several major families, smuggling under the Bruce family and other shameful things were exposed to the public, and the wind of public opinion was overwhelmingly reversed.

It is self-evident which one is more serious between harming the interests of allies and entertainment gossip. In addition, Mr. Eddie, the person in charge of the mermaid base, came forward to testify for the mermaids. At the press conference, Le Mengqi was pale, with tears in her eyes, and identified Marlen Bruce as a female star in the entertainment industry who used her power to take advantage of unspoken rules of power. She was forced to take a photo because she was unwilling.