The Wolf Game 2

Does it still hurt?"

Yu Yi swears that she has known Yu Hongbo for four years, and she has never seen him so gentle.

Yu Hongbo is handsome in appearance, and his gentle and jade-like temperament is very attractive to girls. When he smiles slightly, he seems to be a handsome young man walking out of an ancient painting. But Yu Yi, who knows Yu Hongbo as a person, knows that behind that gentle smile is alienation.

No one can enter his heart, even himself, it took four years to be considered his friend.

"It hurts~" Bai Tang said timidly, her soft milky voice was sweet, as if she had eaten a piece of marshmallow.

He is wearing women's clothes now. If the male protagonist finds out, will he think he is a pervert and not like him anymore?

Thinking of this, the young man's beautiful apricot eyes gradually gathered water mist, looking extremely pitiful.

Bai Tang doesn't wear makeup like other women's clothing bosses, and her innocent little face is wrinkled in pain, which makes Yu Hongbo feel distressed, and can't wait to replace her.

"Why don't you go back to your room first, there should be medicine here." Yu Yi looked at the noisy crowd in the living room and said, "It's too noisy here."

Bai Tang is like a delicate little doll, and Yu Yi, who is a girl, is also moved.

Yu Hongbo glanced at the crowd, then turned to Bai Tang and said, "Can I take you back to your room first?"

That's called a tenderness, Yu Yi silently complained in his heart that he was treated differently.

The love between the male and female protagonists was born in the survival of the werewolf game, and now Yu Yi has a vague affection for Yu Hongbo at most, and it is not enough to like it.

Yu Hongbo put back his shoes on Bai Tang and hugged him horizontally. Yu Yi led the way, and Yu Hongbo followed behind.

The villa has four floors. The second floor is for activity rooms and entertainment rooms. The third and fourth floors are where they live. Everyone has a separate room with everyone's name on the door.

Bai Tang's room is on the fourth floor.

Yu Hongbo carefully placed the person in his arms on the bed, and Yu Yi poured a cup of hot water with a wink.

Bai Tang took Yu Hongbo's hand and sipped, and a glass of water soon bottomed out.

I don't know if it was Yu Hongbo's massage that happened before, or whether the hot water played a role, Bai Tang felt that his stomach didn't seem to be so painful.

Yu Yi stepped forward to take the empty water cup, and received thanks from the young Tiannuo, "Thank you sister~"

In an instant, it was like spring blossoms.

Yu Yi was overjoyed and reached out to rub the "girl"'s hair.

"Snapped--"

Yu Yi covered her red hands, "What are you doing?"

Yu Hongbo focused on wiping Bai Tang's sweat, as if it wasn't him who beat him just now.

"He's not feeling well, don't touch him."

He hugged Bai Tang, and there was an Adam's apple on his neck. Although it was not obvious, it was enough to prove that Bai Tang was a boy.

Yu Hongbo recognized the young man the first time he saw him. He didn't need any reason. That kind of trembling from the soul can only happen when he sees a young man.