Campus 6

Bai Tang's scalp was numb, and she hurriedly set a time with Tian Lingxue.

Tian Lingxue looked at the school's wind and rain characters walking towards her, and said that it was impossible not to be excited. The roommate was talking about Hudson's glorious deeds in his ear all night, what a talented boy, handsome and extraordinary...

Hudson's appearance is naturally good, and perhaps the influence of the aura of the male and female protagonists has to be added. Tian Lingxue looked at Hudson who was getting closer, and his heartbeat gradually accelerated.

I saw Hudson walking in front of them, holding Bai Tang's hand, and a low and gentle voice came out from his sexy thin lips, "Didn't you want to go shopping on campus, I'll take you there?"

God, is this still the iceberg that I know is small?

Owen had never seen such a gentle Hudson, and was stunned on the spot.

Tian Lingxue was stunned for a moment, she narrowed her eyes, this attitude is not right~

Bai Tang said that if it is nice, it means that he has a good coaxing personality, but if it is ugly, he is cowardly and timid. That's how it was bound by the system to be 'Silly White Sweet'. Against the strong yet gentle Hudson, Bai Tang naturally couldn't resist his arrangement.

The hostess watched Hudson obviously wandering from the side. In order to create more opportunities for the hero and heroine, Bai Tang took Tian Lingxue to visit the campus together. As the name suggests, Ling Xue and I are exchange students together, and we are not familiar with the school. Since we want to visit the campus, let's go together.

Can watch Hudson's lively, Owen naturally will not miss the opportunity.

So, Hudson thought that a good two-person group eventually turned into a four-person group.

Owen has a lively temperament and is very good at talking and coaxing people. With Owen on the side, Bai Tang completely forgot about Hudson's existence. Anyway, if there is a male protagonist where a female protagonist is there, he will automatically ignore others. The plot is like this written.

Owen wanted to see his friend's face change, and he was also interested in this doll from the East, so he quickly became acquainted with Bai Tang.

The situation changed. Owen and Bai Tang walked in front and chatted happily, while Hudson and Tian Lingxue followed silently.

Tian Lingxue actually wanted to talk to Hudson, but Hudson didn't answer at all. He said nothing, and let out his air-conditioning. The happier Bai Tang and Owen were talking, the darker Hudson's face became.

The campus is too big, and we can't finish walking around in a while. The four of us walked around the frequented places, and the sun went down.

Tian Lingxue is a girl, and the direction of the bedroom is different from that of the three. She waved her hand and said goodbye to the three.

What she didn't know was that this afternoon, a photo of her and the three of them was secretly taken and posted on the campus network.

Headline on campus network: Hudson's ambiguous object is first revealed!

The accompanying picture is the back of Hudson and Tian Lingxue.

As soon as the news came out, the campus network immediately boiled.

Who is Hudson, the dream lover in the minds of many girls. Now a 'rival in love' suddenly appeared, and the girls cheered up and wanted to know what happened to the girls who went to campus with Hudson. Too bad I can't see the face in the photo.

The boys were elated when they saw the news. If Hudson had a partner, they would have a much higher chance of pursuing the girl they liked.

And Bai Tang was excited after seeing the news.

Could it be that the hero and heroine have already developed feelings in the afternoon, and the day when the ball comes out to talk to him is still far away~

Bai Tang smiled and rolled his eyes. Just as Hudson brought back a box of nuts, he saw Bai Tang giggling with his phone in his arms.