Ancient2 1-3

Cannon Fodder Male Support

    Bai Tang and Kyle led the Wing Wolf tribe together, and they loved each other for a lifetime until they slowly aged and died.

    "Points settlement, splitting the male and female protagonists will reward 1000 points, side quests, help the male protagonist to unify the Orc Continent, 60% completion, reward 300 points, after reviewing that the host's task has been completed well, the next world will increase the difficulty, please continue to work hard. "The mechanical voice mercilessly announced.

    Bai Tang asked, "How to increase the difficulty, is the world very dangerous?"

  The  system inquired, the next world is an A-level world, about a story about a woman who travels back to ancient times and fights in the harem, when she wants to watch the story in depth , I found that the plot book could not be opened.

    "Tangtang, I can't watch the plot..." The system's voice was getting weaker, and there was no plot. It was just dark eyes. Isn't the difficulty just increasing?

    "Okay, that's not important, we just need to separate the male and female lead." Bai Tang comforted the lost system.

    "By the way, how much energy has been collected in the last world, can the ball change shape?" Bai Tang looked at the system with interest.

    The system quieted down, feeling the energy in the body, and excitedly said, "I can change shape, I have enough energy~" As

    soon as the voice fell, the white ball glowed with white light, and the figure began to elongate, and the head and tail gradually appeared. out of shape.

    Not long after, a white puppy fell to the ground.

    Bai Tang's eyes widened, Husky? !

    A black and white little husky circled around Bai Tang's feet.

    "Qiu'er?"

    "Wang~"

    "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuously..." The system looked at his short arms and short legs sadly, and didn't want to do anything.

    "I think it's cute~" Bai Tang picked up the husky and touched its back, which was fluffy and comfortable.

    He finally knew why Kyle liked touching his big tail so much. Bai Tang wrapped his fingers around Ball's tail. It turned out that touching the tail was so fun.

    "Just be happy..." It came from a system that was still very resentful.

    The teleportation array was turned on, and after a flash of white light, one person and one dog in the space disappeared into the space.

    "Di Di Di - a warm reminder, the world has changed, the blue energy body has appeared, and the difficulty has increased again. In order to protect the main body of the main system, the host's memory will be sealed to prevent leakage... Hey, what about people?" Ask questions of doubt.

    In the dilapidated palace, a skinny boy curled up on the ground.

    He was pale, biting his lower lip hard, enduring the pain.

    This is the cold palace. In a remote corner of the palace, the guards standing at the gate of the palace are shivering with cold, not to mention the cold wind blowing through the hall.

    The young man on the ground seemed to be unconscious. If it wasn't for the slight ups and downs of his stomach with his breathing, he would have thought it was a corpse.