Orc World 1-2

"The points are settled, the male and female protagonists will be rewarded with 1,000 points, and there will be 0 points for no additional tasks."

"Tangtang, we're back, we've completed the tasks of eight worlds, and now there is a lucky draw, does Tangtang want to draw the grand prize now?"

I don't know when a large colored turntable appeared in the space, the system floated past, and the rewards on the turntable were switched randomly and not fixed.

"Okay." Bai Tang nodded and reached out to turn the turntable.

"Da-da-da--" The turntable makes a crisp da-da sound every time it rotates one grid, and as the da-da sound gets slower and slower, the pointer stops at a yellow area with "Only changing shape" written on it.

Bai Tang is a little squirrel. He still likes his original form very much. He can transform as early as the second world. This reward is very tasteless to him.

After thinking about it, Bai Tang asked, "Can the reward be given?"

The system thought that Bai Tang wanted to leave the reward to the male protagonist, although he was very reluctant, he answered honestly, "Yes, you can give it to anyone, but if you give it to someone else, it can only be in one form. It can't be changed."

"It doesn't matter, just have a shape." Bai Tang smiled and frowned, "I want to give the 'transformation' to the ball."

As soon as Bai Tang finished speaking, the system's spherical body suddenly burst into a dazzling light, and his body seemed to be lengthening... Then, there was no more.

When the white light passed, the system was the same as before, except that there was a tail behind him.

"What's going on?" Bai Tang was puzzled.

The system wanted to cry without tears, "The energy in the last world was used to kill insects and barbecue, and the energy was insufficient, so I couldn't transform."

The system is crying, it hasn't given itself a gift from Tangtang.
After being relieved by the surprise, he immediately fell into a great sadness.

"Okay." Bai Tang pulled the system's tail, quite amusing, like a tadpole.

"Ow~ How can Tang Tang look at other people's butts..." The system covered his face shyly.

Bai Tang was frightened and let go, "I-I didn't mean to."

How could he forget that under the tail is the little butt. Bai Tang has traveled through so many worlds and is highly educated, and feels sorry for the system, "I will take responsibility for you."

"Ah, what Tangtang means is..." The system became even more shy, the whole ball was red.

"When I have enough points, I'll summon Qiu'er to other world's systems and find a partner for Qiu'er." Bai Tang felt that she was a great host and that she was happy, but Qiu'er couldn't be left alone.

The system wagged its tail, "Tangtang's words count. When I can transform, I want to find the most beautiful partner."

"Mmmm." Bai Tang touched the head of the system.

"Has Tangtang rested, I want to start the next task to save energy..." Although Rui Tangtang was very embarrassed, her body was really looking forward to it.

"Okay, send it."

This world is an orc world. It tells the story of Ran Xiayue, a modern and lively and lovely girl who traveled to the primitive orc world, led the orc tribe to develop with the male protagonist Kyle Murphy, defeated the villains, and finally lived happily together.