The Wolf Game 4

"What are you doing so excited? Could it be that you really killed him in order to avenge your ex-wife's split of your property?" Yu Yi said sarcastically.

Everyone looked at the fat man with scrutiny. Indeed, they didn't know each other. Since the deceased had something to do with the fat man, he also had hatred. Compared with Bai Tang, the fat man in front of him was more suspected of murder.

"Then what happened when she came out in the middle of the night?" The fat man pointed at Bai Tang and said, "I'm suspicious, and she can't get rid of it."

Yu Hongbo frowned, but he didn't expect the fat man to kill Bai Tang.

Suddenly Yu Yi asked the short-haired girl, "You said you saw Bai Tang on the third floor?"

The short-haired girl nodded, with a terrified face, and kept away from Bai Tang, "Yes, it's her, I won't admit it wrong with her skirt."

Yu Yi suddenly smiled, "The light on the third floor broke last night, how did you see clearly that it was Bai Tang, and I remember you lived on the fourth floor, so you also left the room, how do we know about you? Are you lying, or are you a werewolf too?"

The short-haired girl was blocked by Yu Yi and hesitated to say, "I'll get up and go to the toilet."

Pan Quan laughed, "Miss, your lie is so funny. Every room has a toilet. If you don't use the toilet in the room, you can run out of it. Can you be more funny?"

The reason for the short-haired girl is untenable, and now she has become the object of suspicion.

There are different opinions, and the people at the dinner table have discussed for nearly half an hour without reaching a result, but from the current situation, the fat man's murderous intention is the greatest.

Hu Peng pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose, "We don't know if he used the excuse of conflict with his ex-wife to cover up his murder, or he was also a werewolf."

"This kind of scum still lives in the villa. Even if he is not a werewolf, whoever has a conflict with him is not allowed to be killed that night, and he can still put the blame on the werewolf. I vote for him." Zheng Yao pointed at him righteously. the fat man said.

"Yes, vote for him!"

The others thought of this too, pointing to the fat man standing up.

The fat man's face was pale, "You have no right to deal with me, I don't want to die, I don't want to die."

Saying that, he pushed the chair away and ran out. He ran to the entrance of the stairs, stepped on the air, his chubby body rolled down the stairs, and planted his head on the potted plant on the first floor, blood gurgled from his forehead.

Everyone looked at each other, Yu Hongbo pressed Bai Tang's head into his chest and didn't show him.

It was Liang Shengfu who was still bold, went downstairs and turned the fat man over, shaking his head at the people upstairs.

People are gone.

Nineteen of the twenty-one contestants remained.

Seeing three dead people one after another in one day made everyone feel bad. They don't know why they were chosen to play the game of death. There is no panic at this moment, and no one wants to die.

Yu Hongbo noticed that there seemed to be something on the potted plant, shining with silver light.

Hu Peng organized everyone to sit back at the dinner table, "We don't want to die, so we have to find the werewolf card as soon as possible. Now Bai Tang is the most suspicious person who got the prophet card. I hope you can test Bai Tang tonight. She Is it a werewolf?"