Campus 24

Hudson looked at the environment. It should be in the depths of the simulated forest. The trees in the environment are denser, and the weeds under his feet are vigorously growing. It seems that few people have stepped on it. However, since it is a man-made haunted house, there should not be only one way out, the staff will definitely have a secret exit.

After a while, Bai Tang's face slowly returned to normal, "Hudson, I can't walk." Bai Tang said embarrassedly. Scary things, like facing a horror movie in person, with weak legs.

Hudson crouched down, "Tangtang, come up."

Bai Tang was lying on his broad back, he wrapped tightly around Hudson's neck, resting his head on his shoulders, and his nose was filled with his unique hormonal scent.

With Hudson there, it's a relief.

"Tangtang, don't call me when you enter the haunted house." The system was bored in the little black house, and ran out again.

"Qiu'er, do you know where the exit of the haunted house is?" Bai Tang asked.

"Of course, it's an omniscient system, let's play again~" The system had never seen a haunted house and was eager to try it.

"No." Bai Tang refused decisively and asked the system to intercept the memory of what happened to him just now.

"Mom!!!" The system exclaimed when it saw the female grimace, and said to Bai Tang solemnly, "Follow me. Turn on the map mode."

With systematic help, Bai Tang lay on Hudson's back to guide him.

Hudson didn't ask Bai Tang why he wanted to go there, and why he knew there was a hidden intersection there. Following the system's instructions, they quickly walked to a staff-only channel and successfully exited the door.
Seeing the sunshine outside again, compared to the darkness inside the haunted house, is like returning to the world from hell. Bai Tang was almost moved to tears.

Bai Tang was covered in dust when the grass rolled, and his gray-headed appearance made him look like he didn't know which coal ash heap he came from.

"Hudson, let me go down." Bai Tang rubbed someone's back reluctantly.

Hudson's straight spine was slightly bent, and he held Bai Tang's legs tightly, "The clothing store is far away, I'll take you there." But he didn't put down Bai Tang and walked forward with his long legs.

Hudson is handsome and has a delicate little doll on his back. Although he is rather embarrassed, he cannot hide the light of the pair.

What they don't know is that everything today is being watched secretly, and every move is recorded in the camera.

They returned to the door of the haunted house and asked the staff, but Tian Lingxue and Owen still did not come out.

As the sun went down, the burning clouds shot the earth, and the cheerful music in the amusement park was repeated several times. Owen and Tian Lingxue supported each other and walked out behind the staff.

"Ling Xue, Owen..." Bai Tang waved at them, but the latter did not have the strength to respond to them.

They sat paralyzed on the bench, staring blankly.

"Ling Xue, how are you all?" Bai Tang sat for an afternoon, and had already returned to a lively state, and was extremely healthy.

Tian Lingxue shook her head and looked at Bai Tangjing in high spirits, followed by the doting Hudson, but also felt that Hudson was still that's right, at least Bai Tang didn't run away alone.

Look at Owen who is in the same state next to him, this guy doesn't seem to be bad...