Campus 8

Hudson wrapped Bai Tang in a bath towel, and his slightly rough hands seemed to be rubbing the skin that Tian Lingxue had touched inadvertently, "It's a bit cold in the morning, so be careful."

Bai Tang's body trembled, and the skin touched by Hudson couldn't help trembling. He blushed and nodded with puffed cheeks. Hudson then put him in the bathroom.

About ten minutes later, Bai Tang packed up and came out. Hudson handed him a nut bread and a bottle of milk, picked up the book himself, opened the door and led Bai Tang out.

Tian Lingxue looked at the hands they were holding and felt a sense of danger inexplicably.

For so many years, how many people have been coveted by Bai Tang and been blocked by her. Now that she is abroad, her little squirrel has been taken away by the big tail wolf?

She has been in the DM circle so much, plus how many young boys and girls she has blocked for Bai Tang, the eyes and movements of Bai Tang are too familiar to Hudson, how could she not see Hudson's thoughts on Bai Tang. That's why Bai Tang is simple and never thinks about other aspects. Except for daily life, all his energy is devoted to eating.

Also, Hudson hasn't touched anyone yet, so he doesn't know what he thinks about Bai Tang, but Bai Tang is always special in his heart.

Tian Lingxue didn't have a good face for the 'enemy' who tried to take her cute little squirrel away. She showed a standard eight-toothed smile and squeezed between Hudson and Bai Tang, forcing the two to let go of their hands.

"Tangtang, hurry up, or else there will be no room in the library." Tian Lingxue squeezed between the two of them without a trace, holding Bai Tang's hand, turning her head and saying to Hudson, "Thank you, President, for sending Tangtang out of my house. ."

Hudson narrowed his eyes and looked at the overlapping arms of the two, and Tian Lingxue deliberately emphasized the word 'my home'. Tian Lingxue was not very pleasing to the eye at first, but now it is even worse, and she wants to be between the two of them.

"No trouble, I promised Tangtang to tutor him, and we'll go to the library together today." Hudson's expressionless words made Tian Lingxue's teeth ticklish.

Still haunted, right? OK, there is a kind.

"Then it will trouble the president." Tian Lingxue smiled sweetly.

Bai Tang had to sigh about the attractiveness of the male and female protagonists. Even if the plot didn't go exactly as he saw it, the male and female protagonists were still attracted to each other, seeing how happy they were chatting. You can't fail your mission, you can't! ! !

When they got to the library, the hero and heroine were still fighting each other. Bai Tang sighed that the hero and heroine were attracted to each other only after they met for the second time. I can't understand it even when I study alone. In order to break up the development of Hudson and Tian Lingxue's relationship, Bai Tang took out the mobile phone that was half-charged by the power bank, found Owen's contact information, and sent a message.

Bai Tang looked up and saw the male and female protagonists 'friendly interaction'.

"President, I don't know this question, can you explain it to me?"

"President, what does this mean?"

"President, this..."

Hudson pursed his lips, his face remained unchanged, but he patiently gave Tian Lingxue a speech.

Small sample, coveting my family Tangtang, I can't kill you. Tian Lingxue wrote down this account in a small notebook.

"Owen, this way." Bai Tang saw Owen at the door looking around from a distance, he raised his hand and shook it, the latter showed a shining smile.

Hudson and Tian Lingxue made a 'Ke' in their hearts at the same time. Watching Owen stepped forward with a big hug.

Then……

Stopped by Hudson, Tian Lingxue stood in front of Bai Tang like a calf.

Owen pursed his lips, aggrieved, "I just haven't seen Xiao Tangtang for a long time, what's wrong with hugging~"