Entertainment 13

A few snowflakes flashed across the screen in the live broadcast room, and it turned into a white patch.

"That's the case, doesn't it mean that the signal is connected?"

"That's right, it's a critical moment..."

The other participating guests were fine, but Bai Tang and Min Gu Nian's drone signal was cut off again, and the audience was suddenly interrupted and angry.

"Is the equipment of the show team working? I'm really worried about the safety of the guests~"

"That's right, once or twice, will it be my Wuli Dongmei's turn next time..."

"Come on, what about you, Dongmei, you haven't seen that scheming bitch these days, how generous she is, it's not as good as Che Shuhui, at least she won't do petty tricks later."

"The black fans upstairs, where is my Dongmei scheming, it is obviously Che Shuhui is too hypocritical, my Dongmei is patient and patient, how much grievance I have suffered..."

"Women are trouble, it's better for me, Garry, to look like an elite male match..."

There was a lot of noise in the live broadcast room, and the program crew suffered from headaches. Many people took the opportunity to advertise and swear at people, and they were banned one by one.

The system is proudly holding a small waist, and the cute picture of my family Tangtang is what you are waiting for ordinary people to see. Oops, my family's Tangtang blushed so cute, I took a picture and took a picture... The system held up the camera and turned on the recording mode.

After the kiss, Bai Tang was panting in Min Gu Nian's arms, her face flushed red and her eyes full of spring.

Min Gu Nian's lower body tightened, and he almost couldn't hold himself back. Fortunately, his sanity is still alive, the drone is still turning on the camera in the sky, kissing the young man in front of people and being seen by the audience

It is already his maximum limit, and this is also his scheming. He is swearing sovereignty, Bai Tang is his, and no one can take it away. Those who say they want to give Tang Tang a monkey, don't even think about it.

He looked up at the drone flashing red in the sky, took Bai Tang into his arms, and turned his back to the camera to prevent others from coveting him and the youth through the camera.

Compared with the other participating guests, they are more bleak.

Since Min Gu Nian and Bai Tang left the team, the three teams still decided to go on separate roads. In order to make the show more interesting, their destinations must be different. They need to be separated, but they are only on the road before entering the jungle. It's the same, and each team's direction is different after that.

As the program team announced, the two characters in each team are opposites, and there must be some friction before reaching the finish line.

First of all, it is Che Shuhui's demon. The arrogant and expensive anchor lady can't bear hardships. Not only does she waste the team's water resources, but she can't stand the dry food for a few days and shouts to quit the competition.

This is a team competition. The champion of "Limited Time Survival" will get a big bonus. Although many people come to build their reputation, some people sign up for the bonus. Li Shu is the One of them, his mother was seriously ill and needed a lot of money for treatment, and the bonus was just enough to pay for her mother's medical expenses.

Che Shuhui wants to quit the competition, even with Li Shu. Of course Li Shu refused. The always reticent young man was stubborn and stubborn. When Che Shuhui was making a fuss, he confiscated the help button and rations together. He only gave Che Shuhui food and clothing for three meals a day, forcing her to follow Go together by yourself.