Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 3

The first ray of sunlight in the morning shone into the room through the glass, and the dazzling light made the sleeping boy let out a dissatisfied "uh". Pull the quilt up over your head.

Heslett was afraid that Bai Tang would not be able to breathe, and just pulled off the quilt, the young man muttered indistinctly, and when he returned to the darkness, his small face unconsciously rubbed against his warm chest and sighed contentedly.

Heshlet's heart softened, his boy was too cute to foul.

In the familiar embrace, Bai Tang slept very peacefully, and didn't wake up with a little lazy waist until Sun Mountain was three poles.

When I woke up, I was covered in circles. Bai Tang poked the hard muscles in front of him, thinking to himself, how did A Nian become stronger.

A low male voice came from above, "Are you awake?"

Bai Tang looked up, and Heshlet's handsome face, which was both familiar and unfamiliar, was magnified in front of him. The male protagonist in this world was seven points similar to Min Gu Nian. Because of his role as a sentinel, his physical fitness was better than that of an ordinary person. The old year of Min was better and more robust.

"Hmm~ you pushed me." Bai Tang sensitively felt the change in someone, this kind of change was all too familiar.

Therefore, men in the morning can't tease, and Bai Tang still has a good time on his own.

Heshlet's voice was hoarse with emotion, "Tangtang, let's get married."

"!!!" The system was shocked.

Bai Tang couldn't turn the corner when he heard the system say, "I can't agree, Tangtang..."

The system said bitterly, "Tangtang, we made a plan last night to make a great cause."

great business = opening a shop

Bai Tang's mind became clear, and he was determined not to indulge in Hess so quickly.

Ritter's gentle village. As Qiu'er said, if something happens another day, the male lead changes his mind, or if the male lead is changed, he is no longer his old attack, and he doesn't even have the skills to survive.

"I don't want it." Bai Tang firmly refused.

"Why, I'll be nice to you." Heslett grabbed Bai Tang's fingers and kissed them one by one.

The sourness of the fingertips reached the heart, and it was numb. Just as he was about to withdraw his finger, he bumped into Heslett's loving eyes.

The boy's cheeks showed a seductive blush from shyness, and Heshlet's thoughts moved, and he slowly lowered his head.

Suddenly, a pair of small hands pressed against his chest and pushed him away.

"You don't even know that someone framed you, I don't believe it." Bai Tang became angry when she thought about it. The chairwoman, Meng Na, slapped herself in the name of Heshlet. He hasn't avenged yet. Also an accomplice, an accomplice!

When I was in school, the teachers said that the road does not pick up things, and the road does not pick up things. Do you understand? Heslett still picks up people.

Oh wow, someone is chasing the wife's crematorium~ The system gloated over the misfortune and didn't give the male protagonist some hardship. I really thought that every world would be able to marry a wife with a few good words, right?

"I'll find out." Heshlet assured Bai Tang.

Bai Tang still refused to go home. According to the original owner's memory, the Bai family's tutoring was still quite strict, and he had to be disciplined when he went back. The lazy squirrel was also impatient with those rules.