Ancient 8

But the truth of the matter is that the system caught Bai Chang's jealous eyes, and he had a plan in his mind, thinking of a quick way to dismantle the official and CP, so that Bai Tang would take the initiative to "give him a hug".

Sure enough, the heroine was ignored by everyone, and she didn't want to be the background person anymore, so she took the initiative to say: "Tangtang, it's very late, if you don't go back, Daddy will be worried, don't play your temper, come here quickly."

Bai Chang thought to himself, this time, he can fully reflect his empathy, and it also shows Bai Tang's willfulness. Comparing the two sides, he has not shown his own goodness.

However, the people present looked at her like a fool.

Why don't you worry, why is this sentence like comparing the palace to a wolf and tiger's den.

Hearing this sentence, Bai Tang really struggled out of his warm embrace, "I'm going back."

The empty embrace also carried a hint of the milky fragrance of the youth. Since it was Bai Tang's wish, Jiang Junwu couldn't force it, so he sent someone Haosheng to escort the Bai siblings home. Along with him was the chief eunuch by Jiang Jiwu's side.

Prime Minister Bai and Mrs. Bai hurried out to greet him, but Eunuch Li smiled kindly and said, "I don't dare to do it." When Bai Chang and Bai Tang got off the carriage and entered the mansion, they turned around and told the Prime Minister and Mrs. Prime Minister that your daughter was in the palace. The "deeds" in the book returned to the palace with a kind smile that has not changed all the year round.

If you can be a celebrity by Jiang Junwu's side, you will naturally know how to guess people's hearts. Seeing that Bai Chang is the one who offended the empress dowager and the emperor, while Bai Tang is the person that the emperor cares about, but the relationship between Bai Chang and Bai Tang , but it's not easy to do, let the Prime Minister teach the rules well.

Mrs. Prime Minister's face turned pale with fright. My daughter, you have made such a big disaster. What should you do if the Queen Mother pursues it.

The Prime Minister's wife worriedly took the nurturing mammy straight to Baishang's house...

Here, Bai Tang had just returned to his yard, and the system immediately activated the healing mode, restoring his ankle to its original state.

"Qiu'er, I'm so uncomfortable." Bai Tang clutched her chest, her emotions were up and down tonight, beyond a squirrel's tolerance.

At this time, you must not comfort the host, otherwise you will get a rebound effect, and the person you comforted will be even more sad.

The system closes the book, cheers itself up, come on, Qiu Qiu, you are the one who saves the host from suffering.

It follows the method in the book, without saying a word, directly to the magic weapon - pine nuts, which come from the forest where Bai Tang was originally located.

Sure enough, Bai Tang burst into tears when he saw the pine nuts, and took the pine nuts with both hands.

Method 2: Transfer attention method.

The system lowered his head and pondered for a while, then narrowed his eyes as he looked at Bai Tang, who was chewing on the fruit with a bulging mouth, it was you! ! !

"Tangtang~~~" The big-tailed wolf seduces the children, "Would you like to change back to a little squirrel~~~"

Bai Tang nodded sharply with pine nuts in her mouth, her eyes filled with anticipation in the system's words. I think, I think so~

"Bang-" a voice. The delicate teenager disappeared into the room, the clothes on the bed seemed to move, and after a while, a small fluffy head emerged from the cuff.

"Squeaky-"

The little squirrel moved its little nose, ran quickly to the end of the bed, picked up the half remaining pine nuts, and continued to eat. The big tail waving happily.

Ah... so cute~~~ The system felt that his nose was itchy, and then, it seemed that something black was about to flow out.

When the system touches its nose, oh, it turns out to be oil.

Oh, it's oil. what! It's the oil, it's leaking!

"DiDiDi!!!" detection, start the self-test mode. The little squirrel turned around in confusion, "Ball, are you having a problem again?"

"No." The system breathed a sigh of relief, it was a false alarm, There may be a fault such as oil leakage, but it is bleeding, no, it is just oil. The system solemnly put away the copy of "Self-Cultivation of the Spare Tire: 108 Kinds of Fancy Companion", and I will rely on it in the future!

The author has something to say

Small Theater Hours:

System: I have a professional trick to coax people (o)

Jiang Junwu: Tangtang, I love you!

Bai Tang: I, I love you too ヾ(^▽^*)))

system:......