Campus 23

Just when Bai Tang thought this haunted house was like this. Suddenly, a rustling sound came from the forest next to him. Tian Lingxue secretly thought, good opportunity, deliberately walked to the edge, and said, "It's not as terrible as the introduction here~ Hudson, what are you doing with Tangtang, is it possible that you are afraid?"

"Hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

She swallowed, "Owen, you, walk slowly, wait for me."

In fact, the rumors about Hudson being afraid of ghosts also have a real source. It's not Hudson who is afraid of ghosts, it's Owen.

His footsteps were nothing, and his voice trembled slightly, "Dead woman, hurry up and follow."

"No, no, I... have..." There was a cold wriggling at the ankle. Tian Lingxue was not afraid of ghosts, but was afraid of these invertebrate cold-blooded animals. "O, Owen..., yes, there are snakes..."

Under the gloomy light, Owen narrowed his eyes and managed to see the lump of cyan beside Tian Lingxue's feet, and sneered: "Dead woman, you have today too, please, please, I'll help you get it away. "

Tian Lingxue was already under extreme fear, and being provoked by Owen like this, the end of her fear was an explosion. She kicked something next to her feet, and the little blue snake flew towards Owen, and Owen turned sideways and avoided it perfectly. Then another kick came. Owen was caught off guard and tripped to the ground. He collided head-on with Bai Tang, who wanted to rescue Tian Lingxue. The two rolled around a few times.

"Tangtang!" The male and female protagonists exclaimed in unison.

The two who rolled into the grass let out a sharp scream at the same time.

"what----"

It resounded through the sky, and a bird of silence was startled.

The two rolled into the grass and stopped when they encountered something soft. They reached out and touched it, the sticky touch smelled of rust.
"Where are you touching?" The thing pushed back its messy hair, and a bloody face magnified in front of him.

The two people, who were afraid of ghosts, let out a miserable cry, and they rolled and crawled away from the grass.

"Where are you running, give me my life..." The tattered female ghost stretched out her long fingernails and pointed at Owen and Bai Tang.

"He, Desen, woohoo~~"

Hudson put his arms around Bai Tang and did not show him the ugly face of the female ghost. The same female ghost in white suddenly stood up from all directions and walked towards the four of them.

"Run." Owen pulled Tian Lingxue, who was closest to him, and ran away.

Before entering the haunted house, the staff explained that this is a highly free haunted house adventure, and anything can happen. Now it looks so realistic.

Although Hudson was not afraid, Bai Tang was afraid~ Owen and Tian Lingxue had already been chased by a female ghost in the direction they left. Hudson took Bai Tang to choose another path, and the four separated.

The female ghost's range of activities is limited, and outside her range, she will no longer chase people.

Hudson twisted open a bottle of water and gently fed it to the panting Bai Tang.

He drank it in small sips, but at a slow pace. Soon, one-third of the water was gone.

"Any more?" Hudson wiped his mouth.

Bai Tang shook her head, even after a sprint, her face was still as pale as paper, and the fear had not yet faded from her face. He held Hudson's shirt tightly, for fear that the other party would leave him and run away.