The Wolf Game 8

For safety's sake, Yu Yi turned on all the lights in the room early, including the bathroom, the whole room was bright, not letting go of a blind spot. I don’t see how many people in those movies have killed themselves without turning on the lights. Anyway, they don’t have to pay for the electricity bills themselves.

The bell rang at one o'clock in the middle of the night on time, and the "boom" echoed in the villa, the corridor outside was silent, and after nightfall, the autumn wind blew into the house and it was cold, and the exposed arms of the two of them were covered with a small layer of small. The pimple, coupled with the dull bell, not to mention more infiltrative.

Bai Tang and Yu Yi played from platooning the train to pumping turtles, and then to blackjack. Bai Tang, who had never been in contact with cards, became more and more energetic. On the contrary, it was Yu Yi, who couldn't support it and had heavy eyelids.

"Sister Yu Yi, it's a bit cold." Bai Tang looked at the white gauze curtain floating by the window, fluttering in the air, reminding him of horror movies he had seen in the past, if he went to close the window, behind the gauze curtain Nothing will happen.

"Cold? I'm going to close the window." Yu Yi didn't think too much, and walked over to close the window yawning.

There was a small balcony outside the floor-to-ceiling windows, and Yu Yi habitually walked outside to take a look. Suddenly, she saw a dark figure running quickly down the path downstairs. It was this scene that made her shudder and wake up a lot in an instant.

No matter who the shadow is, whether it is a human or a ghost, it has nothing to do with her, her task is to ensure the safety of herself and Bai Tang.

Yu Yi turned around and went back to the house, and at this moment, an accident happened.

There was a power outage in the villa, and it was pitch black inside.

"Sister Yu Yi." Bai Tang was terrified. He was most afraid of the dark, and he was crying when he spoke.

"I'm here." Yu Yi closed the floor-to-ceiling windows.

As soon as the voice fell, the floor-to-ceiling glass suddenly burst, and Yu Yi ducked aside to avoid the few pieces of flying glass.

The gauze curtains blown by the night wind brushed over the sheets, and the pale moonlight penetrated in, forming a circular halo on the carpet.

"Tangtang, where are you?"

"I'm here." Bai Tang showed her head beside the bed.

Just as Yu Yi thought about it, she saw a small red dot on the carpet. In the villa with many structures, she immediately thought of the infrared sight of the wooden warehouse.

Bai Tang is on the right, Yu Yi is on the left, and the red dot is between them.

"Don't come here, Tangtang." Yu Yi stopped Bai Tang, who was about to move, and stared at the red dot that was constantly moving to find the target, "Just there and don't move."

Yu Yi was leaning against the side of the wardrobe, and the infrared sight couldn't scan her. As long as Bai Tang didn't come out, the infrared sight couldn't find him either.

Just when they were at a stalemate and didn't know what to do, there was a sudden cry from downstairs. At the same time, the infrared wooden warehouse also opened the wooden warehouse and hit the wardrobe and the bed frame. The wooden warehouse sounded a few times, and then they again. Hearing the sound of the wooden warehouse in the distance, it seemed that he was fighting with the person holding the infrared wooden warehouse.

Taking advantage of this opportunity, Bai Tang sneaked up to Yu Yi, and Yu Yi hurriedly scolded him, "Don't die, didn't I tell you to stay beside the bed, what if that wooden warehouse just wanted to trick us out of it? "

"But the wardrobe is not as strong as the bed frame. I'm worried about sister Yu Yi."

Bai Tang's words silenced Yu Yi's scolding words.

Infrared wooden warehouse has not moved for a long time, taking this opportunity, Yu Yi decided to fight, after all, there is no need to be safe inside. If Yu Hongbo really said it, tonight is really dangerous.

She opened the door, pushed Bai Tang out first, and cut herself off. Fortunately, until they left the room, the infrared wooden warehouse was not ringing.

The villa was already in chaos, and it was not necessary to look inside. The third floor was noisy, with faintly flickering firelights, and a burning smell rushed up.

"Fire?" The little squirrel was afraid of both water and fire. He pulled Yu Yi and didn't let her down. He turned around and entered an unlocked room, and used the shower to wet the two of them.

Well, Bai Tang's safety awareness is still very successful, and the male protagonists in the last few worlds are well educated.

They rushed out of the hallway wearing thin wet sheets, and when they went down to the third floor, they found that Pan Quan was fighting with others, and the fire had spread behind them.

"Pan Quan!" Yu Yi shouted.

"Bang bang bang-"

Yu Hongbo appeared in the corridor with a wooden warehouse in his hand, and hit the fire sensor above. One device sprinkled water, and the other devices were also pierced and sprayed by Yu Hongbo in the same way, and the fire was brought under control.

Pan Quan defeated the opponent with the advantage of his size, and Yu Yi went to help him. Bai Tang ran to Yu Hongbo's side.

Yu Hongbo obviously went through a fierce battle. His white shirt was torn in many places, his face was bruised to varying degrees, and the tiger's mouth on his palm was torn and bleeding.

Bai Tang held up Yu Hongbo's palm, closed his eyes to heal him, and then remembered that his powers could not be used in this world.

He looked at the stab wound where the flesh was rolled over with distress, and he never felt that he was so useless.

"Is Tangtang alright?" Yu Hongbo looked up and down Bai Tang, and saw that he was only soaked all over and had no other trauma, so he was relieved.

Bai Tang shook her head, "I think I'm so useless, I can't help you at all." After speaking, he raised his hand and slapped himself.

The voice was very clear, and the pale face instantly turned red.

"What are you doing?" Yu Hongbo said sternly, he held Bai Tang's right hand, resisted his anger, and pulled Bai Tang out of the villa.

Many people were already standing outside the villa.

Bai Tang was beaten by Yu Hongbo, so she kept silent, lowered her head and shed tears, and the hot tears hit the back of Yu Hongbo's hand.

Seeing the boy's red and swollen face crying silently, Yu Hongbo's anger turned into distress.

"Okay, I didn't mean to kill you." Yu Hongbo softly said, "If you cry again, you will become a little crybaby."

He wiped the tears on the boy's face with his intact hand, "Who said my Tangtang is useless, if it wasn't for my Tangtang, I wouldn't work hard to find clues and reveal everyone's identity. I can survive, Tang Tang has contributed greatly."

Bai Tang shook his head, he knew that Yu Hongbo was just talking to coax himself. He is like this every time, whatever bad things happen to him, good things and good reputation are left to him. Without the ball, without the ability, he can't do anything, and he can't help Yu Hongbo, and he will cause trouble for him. It's not unreasonable for Qiu'er to choose him for the task. It turns out that he is really a silly and sweet male supporting role.

Yu Hongbo caressed Bai Tang's red and swollen face, and Bai Tang cried with a "wow", crying loudly.

"It's my fault, I should have told Tangtang, it made Tangtang worry." The more Yu Hongbo comforted, the louder Bai Tang cried.