Online Game 13-15

Your ears ran out

Bai Tang followed Qi Hongyi home and was warmly welcomed by Qi's family. Especially Grandma Qi, who hugged Bai Tang and cried heartily, compared to Grandpa Bai and Grandma Bai's attitude, it was a world of difference.

When Grandma Qi saw Bai Tang, there was no place for Qi Hongyi by Bai Tang's side.

She squeezed her grandson away and took Bai Tang's hand, "Tang Tang, come to accompany grandma to make cakes. You don't even come to see my old man's house, and no one eats grandma's cake."

Grandma Qi's kindness was comforted by Grandpa Bai . The heartbroken Bai Tang put his arms around Grandma Qi's arm, "Grandma Qi, I miss your cake."

Bai Tang's mouth was sweet, and the coaxed Grandma Qi didn't smile.

"Come on, grandma has learned a new kind of glutinous rice cake. Come and try it with grandma."

Grandma Qi took Bai Tang into Grandma Qi's exclusive dessert kitchen. The Qi family breathed a sigh of relief. Bai Tang is here. You don't need to eat the sweet and sweet snacks.

They have also tried Bai Tang's craftsmanship. The sugar level is much normal than that of Grandma Qi. I wonder if it is an illusion. They think Bai Tang's craftsmanship is much more delicious than those bought outside, even the dim sum of the most expensive restaurant in the north of the city. Nor can it compare.

"Hongyi, how are you and Tangtang?"

This is Qi's mother. When she heard that her son was about to break off the marriage with Bai Tang, she was afraid that no one would be able to catch Qi Hongyi's eyes in her life.

Bai Tang is also the one she has seen since she was a child. She knows her roots and is the best match for her own son.

"Tangtang will live in our house in the future, and I will get Tangtang to agree to marry me as soon as possible." Qi

's mother asked curiously, "Didn't you dislike others before?"

Soft, "I'm not confused."

"It's good if you know how to think. I hope you don't let others down." Qi's mother said.

In the evening, there was one more person at the dinner table.

Bai Tang straightened his back and sat seriously beside Qi Hongyi, just like a good student taking a good class.

The Qi family were amused by Bai Tang's appearance of sitting upright.

Qi's mother said, "Tangtang relax, this will be your home in the future, feel free to do so."

"Yes, yes, we all welcome Tangtang." The other juniors followed suit, as long as Baitang came, they would The taste buds can be liberated, Baitang is superb.

Qi Hongyi brought food to Bai Tang, "Tang Tang, eat." The

happy family made Bai Tang feel a different experience. Although the Bai family would often eat together, elder brother Bai and second elder brother Bai would also be very kind to him. Good, but in terms of numbers, the Qi family is still lively.

Protected by Qi Hongyi and petted by Grandma Qi, Bai Tang quickly integrated into Qi's family, and other people dare not fight against the future sister-in-law/cousin/cousin-in-law, what's more, Bai Tang's dim sum is better than that of Grandma Qi. The food is so much better that the dessert after the meal is not enough.

"Is Tangtang's room ready?" Grandma Qi said to Mother Qi.

Mother Qi smiled and said, "It's already ready." She glanced at Qi Hongyi who was suddenly nervous, "The second room on the third floor.