Ancient 24

The incense of Yuelao Temple was at its peak on Qixi Festival, Jiang Jiwu and Bai Tang had been lining up for a long time before it was their turn to ask for a sign.

"Tuk-tuk-tuk-tuk-" Bai Tang learned from them, shaking the lottery with his eyes closed, thinking of his wish in his heart, and after a while, a lottery fell to the ground. He picked it up and saw that there was only one word "Heng" on it. Bai Tang couldn't understand the meaning. Jiang Yuwu looked at it and thought about it. He and Bai Tang went to the unsigned locker to find the corresponding explanation.

"As soon as the golden wind and jade dew meet, they will win but there are countless people in the world. If the two loves last for a long time, how can they be in the morning and evening." Miaozhu got the signature and shouted hello.

"Okay, I have been a temple blessing for so many years, and I have never seen anyone who has drawn this lottery. The love for life, the fate of the two young masters is incredible..."

Miaozhu's words made Jiang Junwu suddenly enlightened. He looked at Bai Tang who was still in a daze beside him, his eyes were deep, and then he rubbed Bai Tang's black hair with a shallow smile.

"Awu, don't mess up my hair~" Bai Tang angrily protected his own hair.

Jiang Junwu's heart softened, and he took Bai Tang to hang the sign on the marriage tree.

"Believer Jiang Junwu, I pray that God will let me meet Bai Tang in my life, love him, spoil him, protect him..." Jiang Junwu prayed sincerely, then he turned his head, "Tangtang, the next generation, please don't Forget me and wait until I come to you, okay?"

"Okay. Then Ah Wu, come to me quickly~" The young man's voice sounded like honey.

"How can I be willing not to love you." Jiang Jiangwu hugged his eldest baby, and wrapped the marriage rope he asked for from the Yuelao Temple around the ring finger of the left hand of the two of them, "No matter where you are, I will follow the guide. find you."

"Okay, it's a deal."

Behind him, the fireworks were in full bloom, the young man smiled brightly, and the milky voice drowned in the lips of the two.

...

Bai Tang, who had been playing all day, was exhausted, and he was sleepy.

Jiang Junwu looked at the red eyes rubbed by Bai Tang, and his heart was slightly sour.

It is rumored that the two of them walked the Magpie Bridge Road hand in hand, and the fate is to continue to the next generation.

However, Bai Tang refused the request to return to the palace, and stubbornly dragged Jiang Junwu along the legendary "Magpie Bridge Road".

Jiang Junwu squatted down and lifted Bai Tang up with his backhand.

"Ahhh~" Bai Tang exclaimed in a low voice while lying on her generous back, "Put me down, we have to go together to be effective."

"I'll be there in the future." Jiang Yan didn't say anything and didn't let Bai Tang go, so he walked all the way behind his back.

Bai Tang didn't say it, but his heart was sweet. If he could meet Ah Wu in every world in the future, he wouldn't be afraid even if the world level was dangerous.

"A-Shang, we've all arrived in the capital, do you want to go home and take a look?" Not far away, a man in white asked the woman who was in a daze watching Bai Tang's interaction.

The girl came back to her senses and smiled reluctantly, "No need, my parents won't want me to go back."

The woman in pink is a white dress. After she escaped from the ordination, she hoped to go to the world, but the world is more dangerous than the novels she has read. She had no martial arts skills, and no one was around to protect her. She was beautiful and quickly attracted the attention of thieves. When she was not paying attention, she was knocked unconscious and sold into a brothel. The prostitute in the brothel has seen women who are reluctant to obey. Some of them use methods to make the girl submit. On the first day of being forced to show her face, Bai Chang said that she was lucky or unlucky. She was not "sold" by the prostitute. , but was kidnapped by the demon sect and presented to the demon sect leader.

She was washed clean by the maids tremblingly, waiting for the favor of the rumored cruel and cold-blooded demon leader. Just when the leader "started", the martial arts leader led the major sects to attack the demon and rescued a group of women who were robbed of the mountain. She was one of them. One. Because it was found in the room of the Demon Sect leader, everyone regarded her as the leader's favorite concubine, and they discussed whether to kill her. Fortunately, the leader of the Wulin Alliance saw her beauty, and he used some means to make the leader of the Alliance of Wulin fall in love with her. No, the leader of the Alliance of Wulin knew that she was from the capital and sent her home specially.