Ancient 30

"Your Excellency has been watching for so long, it's time to come out." The man dressed in black, the leader of the Demon Sect, Wu Xian, stared at the place where Bai Tang was hiding, with a smile on his face. Suddenly, a person jumped from the big tree next to him.

Lu Fei was dressed in white, holding a long sword and said coldly to Wu Xian: "Since you have a cold doctor, don't provoke Chang'er."

Wu Xian sneered: "Tsk, only you treat that woman as a treasure."

"Cheng—" Lu Feichen drew out his sword, his face gloomy, "You say it again."

Wu Xian was not afraid, but just pushed Leng Qingqiu behind him, "It doesn't count if you say it, and it doesn't count if I say it, it's better to let her family talk about who Bai Chang is. Children in the flowerbed, you can come out."

Bai Tang was about to run away when he was suddenly called, so he had no choice but to stand up slowly.

He touched his nose and greeted them awkwardly.

"Who are you and what's your relationship with Chang'er?" Lu Fei pointed at Bai Tang with his sword.

petted squirrel, His temper also came up, Jiang Junwu was lying unconscious now, it would be easy to bully him when he was alone, right?

"You care who I am and what does it have to do with you."

"His name is Bai Tang, but he's Bai Chang's younger brother~" Wu Xian kindly reminded him, but he also had the intention of watching the fun.

Sure enough, when Lu Fei heard this, his eyes darkened. It turns out that he is Bai Chang's younger brother, and the wolf-hearted and dog-lung persecuted Chang'er to escape. He raised his sharp sword and stabbed Bai Tang sharply.

A small stone hit the sharp sword, and the sword's edge cut off a strand of Bai Tang's hair and fell to the ground.

Bai Tang didn't expect that man to take his life without saying a word, and patted his chest in shock.

"Injuring people and making trouble in my Butterfly Valley, you are not welcome here." Leng Qingqiu, who had not spoken all the time, said coldly. He glanced at Wu Xian carefully. That is the Queen, do you want to kill Butterfly Valley?

Wu Xian didn't expect Lu Feishen to be such an insufferable person. He was quite a deceiver. He was deceived by the woman Bai Chang in two or three sentences. The key is to really believe it. As long as you go and check Bai Chang, no one in the capital does not know her name.

"Tangtang, Lu Feishen is the leader of the martial arts alliance who likes the heroine. He is so bad that he actually wants to kill you. I want to curse him." The system angrily raised the scarecrow, read Lu Feishen's name, and stabbed it with a single needle.

I saw Lu Feishen suddenly fall down holding his forehead, rolling on the ground in pain.

"Wu Xian, did you move your hand?" Leng Qingqiu said with a frown.

Wu Xian raised his hands to show his innocence, "I don't."

Bai Tang picked up the medicine on the ground and said to the two who were studying the reason for Lu Fei's fall, "I'll go first."

Leng Qingqiu Wenrun reassured him, "Well, let's go first, Jiang Yuwu will wake up after taking the medicine twice, don't worry too much."

When Bai Tang heard this, she smiled for the first time in days, "Okay, thank you."

Wu Xian looked at Bai Tang's figure and said, "I finally know why Jiang Juwu is obsessed with him." What a cute little guy.

"You also want to be infatuated with infatuation?" Leng Qingqiu didn't lift his head to give Lu Fei a pulse.

Wu Xian quickly assured, "No, I only have you in my heart." Where is the demeanor of a demon sect leader.

The strange thing is that Leng Qingqiu couldn't see what happened to Lu Feishen. After a while, he was fine.

Lu Fei was lying on the ground panting in embarrassment, Wu Xian said playfully, "Go back and check your white clothes, is it really so kind and harmless?"

He just doesn't like Qingqiu wasting time on unrelated people, so he might as well look at me more.